Forums

Help › Forums

What's the point of betting credits if..?...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 15 2010 12:16 PM (21 replies)
  • Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 4:55 PM

Knighton..if you or others dont know what to do w/ the "mass" amount of credits i will gladly accept them and put them to use. Not everyone is able to play in Ready Go's or MPCs..so be glad you ur able to buy as many balls as you can w/0 costing a thing.

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 6:21 AM

Kosei82:

Knighton..if you or others dont know what to do w/ the "mass" amount of credits i will gladly accept them and put them to use. Not everyone is able to play in Ready Go's or MPCs..so be glad you ur able to buy as many balls as you can w/0 costing a thing.

I wouldn't have anything against those credits too. They would be gladly appriciated in form of a nice Burner Beginner Driver (or Set) Donation. But however your pretty right you can't do much with them but you can enter some premium Tournaments where you can win real prices what's pretty nice.

regards

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 2:03 PM

saved me the cost of buying a new set of irons cash when I got up to master tier, and costs me nothing to buy new sleeves of balls.

• pacific101
    4 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 2:51 PM

I would imagine as with most internet start ups there are initial setup and maintenance cost that have to be generated to justify the development and hosting of the site. The amount of bandwidth this site consumes each day is ungodly to put it mildly, someone has to cover all these  related cost. I read folks complain about spending 10 or 20 bucks at the pro-shop and wonder where they could buy a game of this caliber for that cheap, nowhere is the answer to that question in short. 

I am trusting that as this site continues to grow and prosper that you will all begin to see some pay back incentives outside of cyber credits being offered, perhaps the opportunity to buy actual gear with your credits or a way to purchase a weekend at on of the courses on this site. You can bet that  the folks who have invested in the creation and development of this game want to see it's membership remain and grow and they know that they will have to provide greater incentives to achieve this over time. 

Don't think I haven't though how cool it would be, if I could ever really excel at this game, to have a chance to play as a cyber pro golfer for real funds. Become the next Tiger Woods in cyber space, and you never know that may become something more possible given time and interest. I for one can't play real golf much anymore due to physical problems that have made it painful and difficult. This place allows me to enjoy something almost as much as I did the real play, even the cussing, tossing my clubs, saying the holes move, lol, and the satisfaction of playing against others and once in awhile turning in a good score. 

I for one will continue to spend a buck or two here and there to help insure this place remains on the world wide web and do what I can to encourage my family and friends to come and enjoy some time here as well. I have a daughter who works full time at a top notch west coast golf course and I've got her playing now and she has mentioned it to several members of the club here and for those cold rainy days of winter out here more and more of them are finding this site to be a cure for the golfing jones. I'm sure there are many others out there who once they experience this site will become regular contributors as well. Patients is a virtue more people need to learn it appears. 

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 2:22 AM

With over 900,000 members this site has no problem paying its bills.Imagine half these people log on twice a week and buy a dollars worth of balls.$900,000 dollars in 1 week.

You spend your money i for one will not until they fix the meter i guess unless WGT can`t make a dollar out of it its not on the agenda.

Pacific101 dont get me wrong i do in a way agree with you i love it when i score well its great, its just when i put in bad scores i want it to be my fault not that the meter skipped or shots deviated for no reason.

One things for sure when the games hot its hot and when it goes cold it freezes

thx CSC

• willbill2
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 2:29 AM
    im verry happy there is a game done as well as this ive met cyber friends and i so do enjoy soon as i can ill bye new clubs i do wish the balls you bye lasted longer but ill deale thhaks for the enjoyment hope to see more willbill
  • hooten34
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2010 9:04 PM

Now that is how you hush the fuss!

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 7:58 AM

Ive come to the conclusion,,that because this game is so graphicly,GOOD the meter will never be constantly smooth..lesser graphics,,poorer quality  then  yes the meter will be better,,il take my little meter stutter and occasional spike,,and complain no more,compared to TWO this is still the best by far even with meter problems

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 8:40 AM

PRIESTESS:
    Ive come to the conclusion that because this game is so GOOD.......il take my little meter stutter and occasional spike,,and complain no more

Me too, until it happens again during a RG that I was leading or a MPC against a good player or several times in one round, then I'm ready to go Office Space on my computer and pop Xanax like Tic Tacs.

Tis the downside of the relationship with the bipolar mistress that is WGT.  She's a rockstar most of the time when she's on her meds.

• theutmoststunna
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 11:46 PM

You can be really nice and lend a few credits.  I've been using wgt starters forever now!!

RSS