Forums

Help › Forums

What's the point of betting credits if..?...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 15 2010 12:16 PM (21 replies)
  • Knighton
    35 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2010 8:13 PM

I agree, what is the point in trying to get better and win these tournaments that you wager credits(real money) for, if you can't do anything with them after you win?  What are you supposed to do just buildup 50,000 credits? and let them sit...??

Same question... is this betting scheme just to make us buy more credits? we can never do ANYTHING with the credits... there should be some type of pro shop or something to spend them on... who wants to see there money just sit on this site with nothing to do with it?

What should i do?

Thanks,

Tyler

• Knighton
    35 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 9:16 AM

Anyone?

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 9:32 AM

Pro shop tab is at the top of the page!

• KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 9:36 AM
    Like the Duck says " Pro Shop " at the top of the page
  • Knighton
    35 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 9:46 AM

There's nothing else to get, and i've tried every club, but whats the point even if u can't even do a damn thing with the credits you earn in the tournaments they hold, or the match play challenges you win...

Seems like were all getting screwed here?

-Tyler

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 9:57 AM

You may also gift different things to players

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 10:12 AM
  • marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 10:28 AM

WGT Credits

WORLD GOLF TOUR may offer in-game credits (either for purchase or for free, at WORLD GOLF TOUR's discretion) that enable you to participate in on-line games and purchase virtual merchandise and other items through the Site (the "WGT Credits"). By purchasing WGT Credits, WGT is granting you a limited license right to you to utilize certain features of our product and service offering as allowed by WGT. WGT Credits do not have monetary value and are not redeemable for money at any time. WORLD GOLF TOUR may regulate, modify and/or eliminate WGT Credits at any time at its discretion with no liability to you or to any third party from the exercise of such right.

http://www.wgt.com/terms.aspx

• Knighton
    35 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 11:02 AM

Thanks Resozv, looking forward to those things!

-Tyler

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 12:10 PM

Knighton:
    but whats the point even if u can't even do a damn thing with the credits you earn in the tournaments they hold, or the match play challenges you win...

It does appear that you have deposited cash and supported WGT.  

But you have yet to win a single tournament and hold very few wins in match play.  So I believe you have a ways to go before this ever becomes a problem for you.  

Most of your MP wins came against Pros.  I doubt you'll have similar sucess against Masters.  The competition gets tighter, trust me.  However you could become one of those players that just cherry-picks his opponents, never playing against anyone with an avg better than theirs.

Hey wait, seems like there's a chance you already do this.  A couple days ago you came up against me in a random match play challenge.  You proceeded to engage me in conversation for 30 seconds then promptly bounce me from the game because you didn't want to play.

You're profile status says "Master in a week, try me please."

Well, I did and you didn't want to try me.  Sadly, you left before I had the chance to type that I would have played you for free, allowing you to maintain your credit level.  Thank you for asking how I was doing before you bounced though.  LOL.

RSS