Forums

Help › Forums

Messages that do NOT send and text wrap issues

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 19 2010 12:20 PM (3 replies)
  • jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 9:10 AM

I've posted about the text problem before and so have other users.

When in the forum the "toolbar" often fails to load and your text "wraps" automatically and you lose all your spacing, its quite annoying and wouldn't be too hard to fix I dont think, could be wrong.

Note the exact same thing happens with messages. 

Now the most annoying part of this bug report. 

I just clicked "send" TWENTY times and I still couldnt get a reply to a message to send!!!!  Normally I have to click 3 to 5 times to just reply to someones private message which is annoying well today after 20 times I gave up and had to start a new message just to send the reply. 

I know not the highest of priorities but hopefully they at least know about these problems and will fix them soon, they might not be that tricky to even fix.   I'm willing to bet not everyone has these issues and they are probably 'browser' related but that only a guess

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 11:49 AM

We'll pass this along to the team.  Thanks for the report Jay.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 11:56 AM

Somewhere, JJ... can't quite remember where... there is a workaround for this... If you are responding/posting a comment and do not see the edit toolbar above your message, simply hit the "Quote" button.

You won't get a quote, but you will get the edit toobar and the post will come out right.

Peace.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 12:20 PM
    Thanks guys. I do know about that workaround and use it thanks Snaike.
RSS