Help › Forums

WGT on your Apple iPad

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:17 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 10:09 AM

If you have an Apple iPad, we need your help!

Many WGT players have asked to play WGT on their mobile phones. However, because WGT is a Flash app, it can’t run on the Apple iPhone/iPad operation system. However, a company called iSwifter has released a platform that lets Flash apps run on Apple iPhone/iPad.

If you want to help, we would like to know your thoughts

1.       Install iSwifter on your iPad, which you can find in iTunes Store or visit http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iswifter/id388857173?mt=8

2.       Launch iSwifter, visit wgt.com and login like normal

3.       Play the game and post your experience, any issues you encountered, and overall feedback to this forum thread

Note, iSwifter is free for the first 10 minutes, and then you can chose to buy it for $4.99, so we’re hoping most of you can give us enough useful feedback in your first 10 minute experience.

We REALLY appreciate your help, and hope to reward you with a great WGT mobile game in the future

Thanks, WGT

• Willsstrs
    632 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 1:36 PM

Very excited! Just wondering when we will be able to play using our minds only...I still play on a desktop LOL!

What I don't get is why WGT is doing all this work about the iPad but still does not have a game chatroom @(>_^)@

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 1:55 PM

I'll give it a go on my kids Ipad tonight.

Willsstrs:
    What I don't get is why WGT is doing all this work about the iPad

Doesn't appear WGT is doing any work here, just looking for feedback.

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 3:23 PM

I,ve JAILBROKEN my ipad WGT so it does play FLASH games but WGT doesn,t work on it . Tried it many times every other flash  game works but the more i thought about it the worse the idea got as i get frustrated enough on my laptop & as an ipad is touch sensitive just imagine the amount of times you would hit a shot by accident ? lol ! Just my opinion others might like it !   Smokey.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 4:11 PM

Icon...I was wondering, what about the Kindle Fire? Any chance it would work on it?

SM

• MUSTAQBAL1
    270 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 4:36 PM

My friend tried to download that app and was not able to get it to work on his ipad.  Still able to play on an Android though (Samsung Galaxy S2 cell phone).

q

• quonlioneek
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 4:58 PM

how do you gift a set of clubs?

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 6:06 PM

Great.. Now people can drive and play WGT... 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 6:27 PM

MUSTAQBAL1:
    viend tried to download that app and was not able to get it to work on his ipad

Ditto...

But my kids is the first version...may be the reason?

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 12:06 AM

Flash is being superceded. Give it a year or so and Flash will be rare.

HTML5  i believe is the new horizon

*shrugs*  i dunno

• PAGES
RSS