Forums

Help › Forums

Accepting New Members!

Sun, Mar 18 2012 12:14 AM (7 replies)
  • Custmpnt
    24 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 3:47 PM

In the . . . .   Mount Mulligan Golf And Country Club!

Many daily tournaments to choose from, a lot of good friends and great play. 

Only rules we have are that our club members be courteous to the players and have fun, So get your requests in and see you on the course,

Custmpnt 

• Speedy269
    189 Posts
    Wed, Feb 29 2012 2:45 PM

Hey mate,

Don't have the time to play others in real time (on here at work most of the time lol) but might be good to be a member of a CC and play your tourneys

Anywho, check my humble profile and send an invo request if you like :=)

cheers

Speedy

• coolsenior
    989 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 4:45 PM

What kind of tournamrnts do you have? Do you have free to enter tournaments? Can members create tournaments? I live in Illinois, and cannot enter pay to enter tournaments.

• cooldude1957
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 12:28 PM

hi ime a new player just made pro an got decent clubs etc ,love the game and play every day. so if room in your club let me know thx

• wileym1
    8 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 10:40 PM

Been playing for awhile now (level 33). Looking for country club to join. If u have room, let me know.

Thanks

• PapaSlice
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 11:25 PM

im down for some fun hit me up.

• coolsenior
    989 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 1:10 PM

I dont know if you got the post on your wall,but I accidently quit the cc. Please send me another invite. Really like the club. Sorry about the accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thanks.

• StrungOuut
    9 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 12:14 AM

Hiya I'm new to the game and was just wondering what you do with the country clubs. Like is it a group of people who play together or do you have competitions and stuff?

RSS