Forums

Help › Forums

free balls?

Mon, Aug 6 2012 3:57 PM (77 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 3:49 PM

WGT take ur free balls and put them were the sun don't shine, In fact take ur whole friggin game and in enjoy. IM DONE

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 5:23 PM

Don't let the door hit you on the way out dude . . .

• langlais1985
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 5:42 PM

wgt wont miss you just because you havent got the patience to LEARN HOW TO PLAY its not there prob its people like you that piss people like us off this game is FREE  to PLAY they could charge an id still play grow a set man dont ruin it for everyone

oneputtdavid:

WGT take ur free balls and put them were the sun don't shine, In fact take ur whole friggin game and in enjoy. IM DONE

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 7:27 PM

been there done that.....;)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:51 PM

OPD has been here long enough to vent, hang in bro.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 5:38 AM

Can we have a free golf ball rental day?

• KillerRabbit
    31 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 6:28 AM

I received an e mail from wgt about getting free callaways, all i had to do was sign on, did that  no callaways did i do some thing wrong

• Ripped1
    56 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:24 AM

Or just bring back the free Dove ball video.  If you were smart enough to bookmark that video,  you were able to get 2-3 free balls a day for 5-6 months.  I think WGT caught on and removed the video from Wild Tangent.  I am sure the Calloway's are way better, but who wants to pay for them. 

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:34 AM

KillerRabbit:

I received an e mail from wgt about getting free callaways, all i had to do was sign on, did that  no callaways did i do some thing wrong

.. Had the same email n nothing.. .. not sure why I get a so called free balls bs email when I've been waiting a week for a return email concerning a very serious matter.. ..  

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 10:11 AM

WGT will honor all the promotional email if you received them. I also believe that we have proactively reached out  and awarded you the balls if you received the email promotion and logged in.  Please note that you must have been the direct recipient of the email in order to qualify.

Sorry for the delay and confusion.  If you believe you should have received the balls and did not get them please submit a request here:  http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx and select game issue "inventory" and we will address it asap.

Thanks for play and have fun

-WGT

RSS