Forums

Help › Forums

Gifting

Sat, Aug 14 2010 9:25 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Walterssssssssss
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 4:39 PM

Can you Gift a set of clubs to a friend? Thank you, let me know,  and ah mmmmmm how do I find my balance of credits? Thanks again!

OjO

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 6:30 PM

Yes, you can, but not Pro or Master club-sets, unfortunately. Let's hope this nonsensical restriction will soon be cancelled. (If both the purchaser and recipient are in the eligible tiers.) For more, see FAQ / Gifiting.

Your balance of credits is shown in the top-left corner of any WGT webpage. Under your user name above the LOG OUT button, you should see your current amount of available credits.

• Walterssssssssss
    8 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 8:56 AM

Well how do ya do it short version..sorry I am relatively new to this site and I wanna help a friend....Thx!

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 11:38 AM

You can click on "Give As Gift" button next to eligible equipment in the Pro Shop.

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 1:51 PM

WGT, you're losing money by not allowing us to gift items to other players. I have a friend, master tier, that I would like to gift the new TM putter to....but I can't. I wanted to buy him a TM R-9 master-only driver as a congrats for making it to the master tier....but I couldn't. C'mon, folks, loosen up on the gifting restrictions!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 2:58 PM
    It is very curious why WGT does not allow us to gift Pro and Master equipment and balls to the appropriate friends. WGT (Alex, Admin, et. al.), can you explain your thinking on this? It's a win-win. We do good deeds for our friends and WGT makes more money. (To build more courses, faster)
  • jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 3:48 PM

Yes I'll have to pipe into agree here. 

I can see why maybe they dont want you using credits to gift the equipment or why you cant gift current equipment (though that would be nice too) , but surely there is NO reason why you can not buy with money and gift any equipment since the money is being spent, by the gifter or receiver it makes no difference. 

• badtigger
    163 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 7:07 PM

Yes that's a very good POINT, I've been trying to buy stuff for friends, but, I guess they really don't care about $$ that much, but I can't understand that , it's more $$ for them, but I guess maybe they want you 2 buy them clothes, cause you can do that with no problem, and if we could make them more $$ maybe we can get more courses faster, That's just my thought though, play well, and hopefully we will get at least the St. andrews course we were all promised a long time ago

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 7:19 PM

I am not buying clothes for another man!  Now, for SweetiePie (PhilosophicalPie) or Srixon9, maybe...

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 8:26 PM

I love new garments! And suprises...in good taste, of course.

• PAGES
RSS