Forums

Help › Forums

what's going on, lock up

Mon, Feb 1 2010 7:37 PM (29 replies)
  • haji97071
    192 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2010 9:58 PM

when i go to setting manager site you have listed, there is nothing but a blank page, in checking, it turns out i do not have adobe flash player, now what do you suggest that i do about the game locking up     I DO NOT HAVE ADOBE, I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR ALMOST A YEAR THROUGH MANY UPGRADES AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.  MAY NOTE FROM MY TONE OF VOICE THAT I AM GETTING UPSET. 

ADVISE

THANKS

• haji97071
    192 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2010 10:18 PM

COME ON!  I NEED AN ANSWER NOW. 

I LIKE TO USE YOUR SITE BUT THIS IS GETTING MY GOAT.  I HAVE INVESTED TIME AND MONEY, AND WOULD CONTINUE TO DO SO IF I CAN ONLY PLAY THE GAME. 

NEED AN ANSWER NOW!

• haji97071
    192 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 12:26 AM

I AM ASSUMING I WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY HELP TONIGHT, WILL CHECK AGAIN TOMORROW.

THANKS A LOT!

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 4:43 AM

haji97071:
    when i go to setting manager site you have listed, there is nothing but a blank page, in checking, it turns out i do not have adobe flash player, now what do you suggest that i do about the game locking up     I DO NOT HAVE ADOBE, I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR ALMOST A YEAR THROUGH MANY UPGRADES AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.

Hey, be patient there.    It's the weekend, you know?

This entire game runs in Adobe Flash Player. If you can't see the Flash settings manager with the Delete All Sites button as pictured in the screenshot on the previous page, then either something went wrong with Flash Player on your computer, or your browser settings do not allow Flash content to be displayed properly. (It's possible to activate such a setting accidentally.)

I would suggest for you to do the following now:

• Visit that Adobe Flash Settings Manager webpage in a different browser (like Firefox, Chrome, etc.). Can you see the Delete All Sites button in a different browser?
    • If not, then go to the Adobe Flash Player homepage and (re)install the newest Flash version there. Just press the Get Flash Player 10 button.

Good luck!  

• haji97071
    192 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 7:28 AM

getting very frustrated.  loaded adobe flash player 10, page said that it had loaded.  re-started my computer and it still does not show that i have adobe 10.  i currently have firefox as my browser, not sure how to use another browser.  still do not know why the problem this time with your update. 

also had to forfeit a ready go tournement last night, everytime i went to play now it would only go to the tourney i had signed up for.  when we get this fixed can wgt refund the 100 credits, or are they just gone.

thanks

• haji97071
    192 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 7:31 AM

don't know what you or i did but the game seems to be working now, never was able to get to the systems manager on adobe. 

i really appreciate your help, sorry for yelling last night, just got frustrated.

thanks so much.

• haji97071
    192 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 8:47 AM

i don't know what to do.  worked for one ready-go tournament, went back to play another and the loading screen stopped at 70 per cent again.do you have any suggestions.

thanks.

• actronman
    11 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 8:51 AM
    the game freezes and locks up and kickes people out when you are haveing a good round and tyhat sucks
  • haji97071
    192 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 10:15 AM

HEY! ONLY WORKED FOR ONE GAME THEN BACK TO THE SAME CRAP.  CAN'T GET INTO ANY READY-GO TOURNEYS, FREEZES UP AND ONLY ALTERNATIVE IS TO FORFEIT THE GAME.  HAVE ADDED ADOBE, CLEARED BROWSER CACHE LIKE 20 TIMES, DON'T KNOW WHY IT WOULD WORK FOR 1 GAME AND THEN STOP WORKING AGAIN.  PLEASE RESPOND TO MY E-MAIL ASAP.

THANKS

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 11:07 AM

Haji, let's get back to the beginning now that you have fixed Flash on your computer.

Go to this page and clear your Flash cache by clicking the Delete All Sites button.

If that doesn't help, you can also try a different browser by going to this page and installing Chrome.

RSS