Forums

Help › Forums

Join The B-I-R-D-I-E-S DEN!

Sat, Feb 25 2012 10:03 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AMVeller
    211 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 6:00 PM

No matter what your favorite type of tournaments are, we will have one for you. 18 hole stroke play, 9 hole stroke play, and closest to the hole tournaments using all WGT’s courses. Please feel free to create your own tournament anytime as well. Our club will have FREE tournaments and credit tourneys ranging from 15 credits to over 100 credits. Ask your friends to join! The more members, the bigger the payouts! GOOD LUCK!  

• AMVeller
    211 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 8:44 AM

Thanks to all who are joining the CC! I will be creating a 7 day tournament the 1st of every month all tiers will be able to join and the winner will receive 3 Nike balls purchased by me. The first tournament will begin March 1st, so join now!

• jimwade35
    480 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 1:59 PM

By the way....... thanks for your offer,,, I did already join one, but thanks.

Jim

• AMVeller
    211 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 8:33 AM

No Problem Jim, if you ever get board look us up! Good luck on the fairways

• AMVeller
    211 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 11:56 AM

We are still looking for over 150 players and I would like to thank everyone for being so active in the club, it makes for some great competition! 

• AndyAEllis
    1,761 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 6:08 PM

Two can play your game;

Birdsie - great name for a club run by a lame-duck - or is that a cuckoo?

Cluck cluck

This club is being set up by an idiot, a liar and a cheat. Stay away.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 6:32 PM

AndyAEllis:

Two can play your game;

Birdsie - great name for a club run by a lame-duck - or is that a cuckoo?

Cluck cluck

This club is being set up by an idiot, a liar and a cheat. Stay away.

Do you care to elaborate? What criteria are you basing this statement on?  Just sayin

• AndyAEllis
    1,761 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 6:43 PM

Veller was booted out of the Yorkshire County Club for cheating and took exception to it, since which time he has waged a war of words, publishing slander and lies about me and my club; so this is revenge time.

We don't like cheats and liars in Yorkshire.

• AMVeller
    211 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 11:09 PM

wow Andy you are something else man, never quite met anyone like you, I actually feel sorry for you.

• AndyAEllis
    1,761 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 6:17 AM

Really - I haven't lowered myself to lying, cheating and now -  a brand new one - sending your members to join my club - have a look at what we're doing and then leave and go back. you must think I was born yesterday; 6 people with exactly the same pattern all going to birdies den in three days is more than coincidence. You leave me alone and I'll leave you alone; dipstick.

• PAGES
RSS