Forums

Help › Forums

BLITZ game all-time high scores?

Tue, May 2 2017 7:51 PM (31 replies)
  • TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 8:31 PM

Wait a 12 on CTTH???   Are you sure it was for the 9 or that was his potential best on that one.

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 1:44 AM

drmoose:

Relativly new to the forums, but the all time lowest score I have seen on ctth is 12. something scored by Wilran on Kiawah, and no, that is not a typo, 12. something anybody got anything better?

Where did you see that low score? It was on the panel at the end of one of your CTTH (you know that panel that popup at the end of a round and where best score of some of your friends is displayed). If yes then it could be wrong. Indeed, at some point I received messages from friend who congratulate me for my 19 in some CTTH. They were so sure that it was true (because it was displayed on that panel), that I really had hard time to explain them that it was wrong. I never got such a low score (my best is 36.xx).

12 on Kiawah, I don't believe it. Potential best (as mentionned by TarheelsRule), yes it's very possible. I have potential best as low as few foots on several CTTH.

Regards

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 4:38 AM

Yes, it was on the pop up panel that displays your score against two other players scores but, I congratulated him on it in an e-mail and he didn't tell me any different. I will double check. My congrats to Yancy too, for some mighty fine shootin'.

Doc

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 5:01 AM

genorb:

drmoose:

Relativly new to the forums, but the all time lowest score I have seen on ctth is 12. something scored by Wilran on Kiawah, and no, that is not a typo, 12. something anybody got anything better?

Where did you see that low score? It was on the panel at the end of one of your CTTH (you know that panel that popup at the end of a round and where best score of some of your friends is displayed). If yes then it could be wrong. Indeed, at some point I received messages from friend who congratulate me for my 19 in some CTTH. They were so sure that it was true (because it was displayed on that panel), that I really had hard time to explain them that it was wrong. I never got such a low score (my best is 36.xx).

12 on Kiawah, I don't believe it. Potential best (as mentionned by TarheelsRule), yes it's very possible. I have potential best as low as few foots on several CTTH.

Regards

I saw that too Fabian where it shows your friends best scores, I think it showed 19 feet for you at edgewood if I recall. I never gave it a thought it could be wrong, sure seemed like something you'd do LOL

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 9:50 AM

Just a follow up note, I contacted the player about his 12.46 score and asked him to verify,  as of yet no reply. Also checked his score history on the date in question and there indeed is nothing to indicate anywhere near that level of play. " If it sounds too good to be true...". Apparently WGT now has us chasing " ghost scores ", lol.

Doc

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:55 AM

Golfspieler:

I saw that too Fabian where it shows your friends best scores, I think it showed 19 feet for you at edgewood if I recall. I never gave it a thought it could be wrong, sure seemed like something you'd do LOL

Too kind Frank, but no way :) . 19 is much too low for me :) . Priestess had a very low one (in the twenties), but she removed her blog post, so I can no longer check the precise value.

It's true that we should have a page here which summarize all that. Top 10 of all the best scores (CTTH, blitz, 9-holes, 18-holes) and things like top 10 of longest drives, longest holed approach shot etc.

Regards

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 1:23 AM

Golfspieler:

It's true that we should have a page here which summarize all that. Top 10 of all the best scores (CTTH, blitz, 9-holes, 18-holes) and things like top 10 of longest drives, longest holed approach shot etc.

Regards

Never happen..pipe dreams Golfspieler.. All the stats they have too. What a waste.

Start your own

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 4:59 AM

Fuzzygazz:

Golfspieler:

Regards

Never happen..pipe dreams Golfspieler.. All the stats they have too. What a waste.

Start your own

not in your league but ...

Diamond Blitz King

• spraypantscorona
    121 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 5:00 AM

CTTH--- 44.08,   BLITZ---583.690,  Both on  BPB .

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 5:01 AM

TarheelsRule:

I was pretty darn proud of my 35 and that gave me 3rd place.  I was the leader in the clubhouse for a while but got nosed out by 2 good scores.  I actually had a shot on the last hole of over 7 feet or I could have been close, although at the time I was fat and happy with my 35............29 is hard to beat on a CTTH, only takes a slight twitch or miscalculation to put up 20 feet away.

Congrats to our winner, the helicopter looked pretty cool.

so father and son were second and third?

RSS