Forums

Help › Forums

BLITZ game all-time high scores?

Tue, May 2 2017 7:51 PM (31 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 8:17 AM

Now I aint trying to say I have the record on this game by any stretch of the common man logicals. But is there a hall of records on the BLITZ game?

I did hole out a shot in this round and got some trophys and whatnots.

Hilversumsche Golf Club -- Blitz 9 -- Master Tier:       284,568

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 9:07 AM

FuzzyGazz had this one in a club tourney a few months ago. Not sure what the highest is.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 11:09 AM

YancyCan:
    But is there a hall of records on the BLITZ game?

I always thought WGT should promote all the game records. Players LOVE stats!

Here is another great example of community get together that WGT keeps their head in the sand trap. Very bad business approach as usual Chad.

I got lucky in club tourney. (Bunch of mooks in my club) I was proud of my recent 100 th ctth hole out. I know one person who has more. I wonder if there was anyone higher on that one too.

You should see the barn burner we have going now Yancy. Too bad too helicopter is first prize.

• TarheelsRule
    5,462 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 7:24 PM

I have asked WGT time and time again for a hall of fame for long putt, drive, aces, score per nine, all those things we know and love with no response.  Since they have all that information I would think it would be fairly easy to get, we all have it on our personal stat page.

I have a high in blitz of 438,500 I think.  To get much higher you have to have the consecutive aces which triples your score.  The one that mentioned above is the highest I know of, interesting if anyone has higher.

The club CTTH home that is mentioned above was a barn burner.  I got a number of around 35 and thought I had a lock, only to see someone post a number under 30 and then another.  The course was BPB and I can tell you there are four tough shots in that CTTH.  Getting an average of 3 feet per hole is impressive.

• PRIESTESS
    10,697 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 6:25 AM

TarheelsRule:
    nly to see someone post a number under 30 and then another.  The course was BPB and I can tell you there are four tough shots in that CTTH.  Getting an average of 3 feet per hole is impressive.
    Was a 27:)

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 8:17 AM

TarheelsRule:

The club CTTH home that is mentioned above was a barn burner.  I got a number of around 35 and thought I had a lock, only to see someone post a number under 30 and then another.  The course was BPB and I can tell you there are four tough shots in that CTTH.  Getting an average of 3 feet per hole is impressive.

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?id=3beed350-557d-43c1-aaf8-9fea018663ee

The ctth was for this helicopter from amazon.com

Tarheels was clubhouse leader for awhile, then win1soon snatched the lead.   All those mooks were throwing darts and the scores quickly came down.  It was fun thread in cc forum when tarheels posted that his son bust into his room waking him up at 2am to say he had just gotten the lead back from win1soon. Haha

In the end win1soon won the rc helicopter by less than a foot with winning score of 28.16 over thelighterdark's amazing 29.12 feet.  Both averaging just over 3 ft per hole.

Good Country Club fun

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 10:13 AM

Dont know if a 27 would of won it. Pfft

Good Country club fun

• TarheelsRule
    5,462 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 3:06 PM

I was pretty darn proud of my 35 and that gave me 3rd place.  I was the leader in the clubhouse for a while but got nosed out by 2 good scores.  I actually had a shot on the last hole of over 7 feet or I could have been close, although at the time I was fat and happy with my 35............29 is hard to beat on a CTTH, only takes a slight twitch or miscalculation to put up 20 feet away.

Congrats to our winner, the helicopter looked pretty cool.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 3:53 PM

Relativly new to the forums, but the all time lowest score I have seen on ctth is 12. something scored by Wilran on Kiawah, and no, that is not a typo, 12. something anybody got anything better?

Doc

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 6:57 PM

YancyCan:

Hilversumsche Golf Club -- Blitz 9 -- Master Tier:       284,568

That is an uncommonly good round for a common man !!

Nice shootin Yancy !!

SM

RSS