Help › Forums

Outfits

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 26 2009 10:51 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lindsaycd
    81 Posts
    Wed, Feb 4 2009 6:28 AM

Not sure if the boys have this issue, but a lot of the ladies I have chatted with while playing would love some more outfit options and/or looks...i know at least a few girls would love to be redheads!

I am sure it is on your radar, but wanted to chime in anyway 

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Wed, Feb 4 2009 4:42 PM

I second that! Especially since I just recently colored my hair red :). But really we girls need way more than a few outfits. The men are about right they wear the same old thing ever time they tee up... hehe

• beamer750
    38 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2009 7:12 AM

the guys need shorts for summer!!!! lol

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2009 1:01 PM

Change of outfits would be nice.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2009 1:31 PM

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/428.aspx       this was an earlier post

we need some new duds

• Hotai
    12 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2009 3:12 AM

I think you women should have a lot more options than you do, after all don't you bring the guys in??

I live and play golf on the Big Island of Hawaii and I don't own a pair of long golf pants and I really don't care about my choices of avatar outfits.

TAKE CARE OF THE WOMEN!!  PLEASE.        Might even increase your attendance!!

Aloha!!            HOTAI

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2009 10:19 PM

As long as its proper golf course attire, new clothes would be welcome.As of lately some of our ladies are a little on the wild side, which I don't mind at all, but really does not belong on the WGT. There should be a seperate location like the 19th hole were this type of chat can take place without disrupting the golf.

• iowankid
    57 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 2:07 PM

I think that it should be up to the player.  Like Hotai said, it sure could improve attendance.  Just like on the real courses you can choose who you play with (or are friends with) and thereby keep your eyes more fixed on the games and less fixed on the gams.  I don't mind a slight distraction.  It's nice to see some pretty faces around here.

Just my 2 cents!

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 9:39 AM

I agree a change in cloths would be nice.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 5:32 PM

i, for one, would like different style polo.this one kinda hugs my assets too much, so that boys have been drooling lately

• PAGES
RSS