Help › Forums

Adobe Flash Player 10 problem, please help

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 20 2010 3:32 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 7:46 AM

The cause of the white screen and yellow triangle is a combination of using Adobe beta flash version 2 and the display drivers.  Revert back to Adobe flash beta version 1 and previous display drivers.  This is of course you are using version 2 of the beta version.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 8:18 AM

The link I posted a few posts ago deals with this-infinito is the go-to guy in that thread. :)

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 10:49 AM

NormH3:

I'll have to beg to differ with some. Have used IE 7 and 8 without issue.

Congrats but that's NOT the case for 90% of users. It's been proven by thousands of people all over the internet that FireFox renders flash MUCH faster than IE ever thought about. Go search it on Google, you'll see the proof.  If you don't have problems, that's good but most do.

GD

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 12:43 AM

Johniedino:

Rhett try what I have done with chrome. Next time you are on the main menu page

go to top of page with mouse and clk and pull page down to see the home page.

Go to the top left corner of home page where it reads world golf tour and clk on the little x.

If the main menu comes back up go play a rd. Will see a big improvement in meter.

I know I did by 90%.

dino

Thanks JohnieDino, followed your advice. I have seen a huge improvement. Played a 9 hole round and dinged the meter on 8 holes. Thanks a bunch, Rhett78

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 3:32 AM

Oh, by the way Dino, that was dinging the meter 8 out of 9 drives. Not just 8 times the hole round, lol. Thanks a bunch.

• PAGES
RSS