Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for a new Country club

Sun, Jan 22 2012 10:24 PM (4 replies)
  • dave062
    28 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 7:04 PM

Have been away travelling for a few months but now back for good .Found I''m no longer in a CC so need to find another good one ASAP .

A bit rusty right now but wont take me long to get back in the swing of things and keen to compete again in some good CC tournies .

Pl give me a shout if you re  recruiting .

Cheers !

• dave062
    28 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 11:10 AM

Ok that was quick ,thanks to  duda51 and Club of Kings ,I'm now sorted :~)

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 6:11 PM

Hi, im looking to join an inactive club, one 9 hole tourney monthly, and the club house set up for snacking and taking naps.  Love Cheddar Cheese, smoked fish, and wild game sausage.    Cheeseburgers too,   An occasional bar cart girl, perhaps a cuban cigar. Thanks.   Kurt

Must have a gym too.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 6:32 PM

I can offer you a beer Kurt...the rest you have to sort out yourself!

• billhorseman
    334 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 10:24 PM

Could anyone please offer a suggestion. I will not name and shame as I realise that this is only a game but I sent a friend request which was accepted and initiated contact with my opponent asking for a time he could play. He said Sunday night, I waited online for 6 hours he did not show. It is not really surprising as he has only had 2 CTTH games in the last week. I want to play but can you really be expected to wait aimlessly for an opponent who has no intention of playing. Surely it should be up to the team captains to ensure that their players are PLAYERS

Thanks Bill

Ps I am not complaining I appreciate the hard unselfish work that goes into organising a competition like this > I just want to know what my options are?

RSS