Help › Forums

2012 Moondogs Tour Begins! Join here...

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 8 2012 9:55 PM (3 replies)
  • gsprink
    623 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 3:45 PM

OK Moondogs!

Ready for some competition? Check the calendar on the website!

The tour begins with singles, multi-rounds, doubles tourneys and the Moondogs Club Championship beginning in February! This will be a 4 round qualifier with the top 8 qualifiers playing in another 4 rounder lasting thru-out the month. The doubles competitions will also be month-long tourneys allowing 1 week to get in your round. (Allowing you 7 days to nag your partner to get his round in.)  There will be handicapped point systems for a monthly cup championship and a scratch point competition lasting 3 months at a time. 

4 Moneywinner tourneys per week with a moneywinner champion crowned each month. 

Each week prizes are given to the winners of the multi-round tournament winners in each division (Legends, Masters, Pro-Am)  [sponsors are appreciated] and each month prizes are given to the points winners in the Cup series and after 3 months prizes are given to the "MoonDex" winners. 

There is competition for every tier!

Not a member yet? Checkout our website and/or request membership here.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 11:15 AM

Sounds good to me. It's the best club I've been in by a mile.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 12:23 PM

Glad to see ya'll are active again.  Would love to roll a CC vs. CC tourney sometime.  Let your boys know and I will get my hacks...lol

Richard

• gsprink
    623 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 9:55 PM

Look forward to it Richard...

RSS