Forums

Help › Forums

PLAYER BEHAVIOUR

Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:54 AM (20 replies)
  • Robbh65
    29 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 3:19 PM

If I may put my 2 cents in.  When I log into a game, I will attempt to finish it whether it is going good,bad, or indifferent for me. The ONLY exceptions are a telephone call which I must take,or and probably most importantly, if the other player or players are verbally abusive. I enjoy this game very much, but I DONOT have to take someone's childish abuse.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 4:04 PM

A Rule for one and a Rule for Another..........Ohh Yea.

Lucky.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 3:35 PM

frappefort:

you have a point  ,  but on a few occasions  i checked some profile ,and when i saw 4 messages posted on there walls ,all messages  are the same about this player quitting ,i dont play them ,thx for there walls....info      .they eventualy play with themself ,and they  dont make to many friends that stays with them  the long runs my 2 C    .....

It's strange that person would leave negative comments on his wall when all he has to do is click 'delete'.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 9:09 PM

For   the same reason, or non-reason they get those postings on their wall to begin with,  They are badges showing, LOOK AT WHAT I DID! A crude attempt to gain recognition.  I'm not trained to know the why,  but i do recognize the behavior.  my nickle...

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 12:09 AM

What pizses me off is when the clown just leaves during the shot. I know the low life's are doin it because they are sore azzed losers.I'm gonna figure some other way of getting to them other than callin em a bunch of profanity on their wall.

I wish the hell I could do more than just write some shyt on their wall! I'd like to slam em through the fockin wall.

Quit, i don't give a shyt,,just don't do it during your shot or let us know why the hell you are standin there frozen like a fockin woodin indian.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 1:51 AM

BubbaCrusher007:
    .I'm gonna figure some other way of getting to them

Chill man, you'll go blind trying.

• evatobin
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 7:43 AM

i have only been on this site for 3 days....i was lucky enough to score a hole in one early on in a 4 handed game of blitz........ next hole i was on my own ha ha......i agree it is annoying unfortunately the only balls some players have are the ones in their golf bags...eva x

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 8:59 PM
    That's f'kin hilarious Eva, "next hole I was on my own"
  • MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 8:31 AM

TeeWade:

It was far better than the "I'll find you and f___ you up" message I got on my wall  lol. Although I did give him my county and state and told him to look me up in the phone book when he arrived  :)

Good for you, what a tosspot. 

Every sad git sitting in front of a computer in their tighty, slightly off white, whities can spew garbage like they're some sort of Rambo/Terminator hybrid, safe in the knowledge that they'll never actually have to stand in front of you and say such things to your face.

RSS