Forums

Help › Forums

PLAYER BEHAVIOUR

Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:54 AM (20 replies)
  • khanshahbaz
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 2:11 AM

Some people really get me piised of like Aussiegrant he invited me for a matchplay challenge and then when i am leading he stated calling me sandbarger , and threatning me to report on me , and after game is abt to over he is disconection then taking full 4 .40 sec then coming again then again disconecting 

Plz do some thing 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 11:50 AM

it happens ,a lot, get used to it,join a CC  ,make friends there that are not quitters ......and dont name ,names on these here Post ,,,it may get you in some prob....95% of players here are just fine ,,,,5%    well they frustrate  all of us ...some thing helps sometime with some of them ,write on there wall,you dont like quitters ,that way i and most of us check the profile of some players we dont know,,,wen i see on a players wall, many message of this guy being a quitter ,i know not to play him .....hope a few bad apple dont spoil,your game    bud this game is free only the serious players stay for the long road,the quitters  dont stay verry long ,they are not good enough.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 12:09 PM

khanshahbaz:

Some people really get me piised of like Aussiegrant he invited me for a matchplay challenge and then when i am leading he stated calling me sandbarger , and threatning me to report on me , and after game is abt to over he is disconection then taking full 4 .40 sec then coming again then again disconecting 

Plz do some thing 

Maybe WGTIcon can look into this!!!!

Said player appears to be a Multi-accounter joins on 16-DEC-11 and his FIRST round is a 34??

12.27.11 Wk 53 9-hole Unlimited Play   Front  9   Hack 34
    12.22.11 Wk 52 9-hole Unlimited Play Front  9 Hack 32
    12.16.11 Monthly Kiawah Open Full   18 Hack   67
    12.16.11   Wk 51 9-hole Unlimited Play  Back 9 Hack  34

and a SANBAGGER looks like a deliberate attempt to keep avg high!

01.01.12   Wk 53 9-hole Unlimited Play   Front 9   Hack   45

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 5:31 PM

frappefort:
    write on there wall,you dont like quitters

As I was directly told in an e-mail from WGT .....(copied and pasted from my e-mail)

Leaving abusive messages on someone's wall is considered a violation of WGT Terms & Conditions.  This includes calling someone a knob and accusing them of quitting.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 5:38 PM

TeeWade:

frappefort:

As I was directly told in an e-mail from WGT .....(copied and pasted from my e-mail)

Leaving abusive messages on someone's wall is considered a violation of WGT Terms & Conditions.  This includes calling someone a knob and accusing them of quitting.

I think you can write on their wall as long as it isn't abusive! I.E. "Why did you quit the game when you were behind?" no accusation in that is there?

just my .02¢

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 5:45 PM

DannyPhan:

TeeWade:

frappefort:

I think you can write on their wall as long as it isn't abusive! I.E. "Why did you quit the game when you were behind?" no accusation in that is there?

just my .02¢

I don't know, just relaying the message I was sent bud  :)    Although my reply that I left on his wall was harsh in some eyes, It was far better than the "I'll find you and f___ you up" message I got on my wall  lol. Although I did give him my county and state and told him to look me up in the phone book when he arrived  :)

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 6:35 PM

DannyPhan:

khanshahbaz:

Plz do some thing 

Maybe WGTIcon can look into this!!!!

Said player appears to be a Multi-accounter joins on 16-DEC-11 and his FIRST round is a 34??

12.27.11 Wk 53 9-hole Unlimited Play   Front  9   Hack 34
    12.22.11 Wk 52 9-hole Unlimited Play Front  9 Hack 32
    12.16.11 Monthly Kiawah Open Full   18 Hack   67
    12.16.11   Wk 51 9-hole Unlimited Play  Back 9 Hack  34

and a SANBAGGER looks like a deliberate attempt to keep avg high!

01.01.12   Wk 53 9-hole Unlimited Play   Front 9   Hack   45

And he's calling the OP a sandbagger? I can see the player in question is well versed in that WGT issue -- after only 2 weeks! wow. Takes one to (think you) know one, I guess ... 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 8:47 PM

DannyPhan:

TeeWade:

frappefort:

just my .02¢

that is what ,i was trying to say ,    i see many walls where you read  things like  why did you quit ,or man i was doing good ,and you frozze the game when you quitted .or next time you invite me dont quit in the midle of the game because your plus 5 ,,,,you know what i mean,,,,,,,,those are the kind of messege i dont want on my wall ,so i dont quit ,

• TigersWhoody
    15 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 9:19 AM

Ya asking them why  they quit on there wall  that will teach them , lmao ! If they dont care about quiting then they sure dont care if ya call them out on there wall !! 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 1:21 PM

you have a point  ,  but on a few occasions  i checked some profile ,and when i saw 4 messages posted on there walls ,all messages  are the same about this player quitting ,i dont play them ,thx for there walls....info      .they eventualy play with themself ,and they  dont make to many friends that stays with them  the long runs my 2 C    .....

RSS