Forums

Help › Forums

play legends

Sun, Jan 15 2012 11:29 AM (31 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:13 AM

It would help if you went Available when you're on so a game search will find you.  ;-)

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:15 AM

Hi YankeeJim

good point sir,glad u noticed it lol,wot a MUPPET.

cheers

pdxdriver

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:23 AM

Hi PDX, we played the other day. Just so everyone knows, PDX is genuine about these games. Hit him up for a game, and enjoy. Thanks for our game PDX, enjoyed it.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:37 AM

Hi TWOMINUSONE

Thnx for the reply and the game,it's great to get to know and play you guys youv'e all been a great help to me and my game.catch you on the TEE soon. best wishes to you 

pdx

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 5:31 PM

well didn't mean to offend all of you guys with a good heart ,but after having a game of skins and having six skins up for grabs , a legend dicided to time out twice on a 1.6 foot putt, which hapend to give the skins to a player that was quite noticeably a good friend, so there you have it even though it was only 100 credits a hole i felt like i had been robbed ..! apoligise to all you legends who took offence but that turned me off skins and i wont be back..! big sorry OK, every 1 happy now.  (A true legend should be more of a role model)

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 7:04 PM

Sent a friends request to the OP.

Look me up.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 8:22 PM

dflop:
    a legend dicided to time out twice on a 1.6 foot putt, which hapend to give the skins to a player that was quite noticeably a good friend,

Hmmmnnnn, heard of this, can you send me a friend invite, we can discuss privately

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 3:23 PM

dflop:
    a legend dicided to time out twice on a 1.6 foot putt, which hapend to give the skins to a player that was quite noticeably a good friend, so there you have it even though it was only 100 credits a hole i felt like i had been robbed ..!

dflop:
    (A true legend should be more of a role model)
    They really needed to leave that title they're carrying at the door as they went out it...or better yet ,   be stripped of it. They're no Legend.   Period.

Ace

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 3:31 PM

Thank you Ace..!

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 7:14 PM

Is that considered a snake in the Legend grass..??  :-))

RSS