Forums

Help › Forums

play legends

Sun, Jan 15 2012 11:29 AM (31 replies)
  • pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 10:16 AM

Hi guys

thanks for replying to my posts ,if you all send me friend invites it will be quicker for me 2 find you all.Look 4ward 2 playing you soon 

All the best

pdxdriver

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 8:41 AM

Add me and if I'm green hit me up... doesn't happen very often though...  play mostly at work.. a shot or two here and there.

BTW... I recommend joining a larger CC with Legends and events where you'd compete multi-player with legends and no credits.  East Coast has started a league within the club.  Check out the website, if you join the club... check the forum and hopefully you can figure it out... very busy on there!

http://eastcoastcc.webs.com

Cycle1979

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 11:36 AM

Great to see you wanna improve your game , just be careful of the snakes in the grass..!   Look foward to a game..!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 11:44 AM

dflop:
    just be careful of the snakes in the grass..

No such thing in the Legend tier.  :-)

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 1:54 PM

What he ^^  sayssss isssss true

Lizziexx

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 9:32 PM

YankeeJim:

dflop:
    just be careful of the snakes in the grass..

No such thing in the Legend tier.  :-)

+1

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 10:57 PM

Seen em 1st hand what planet you live on ...!  lmao..!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 4:45 AM

dflop:

Go ahead and enlighten us, dflop. We all need to be warned. What is a snake in the Legend grass?

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 7:30 AM

YankeeJim:

dflop:

Go ahead and enlighten us, dflop. We all need to be warned. What is a snake in the Legend grass?

Yea, I'm not sure how one could be a snake in the grass as a Legend.  It's not as if he's sandbagging.  When you play against a Legend, you kind of know what you are getting...a pretty good player. There's no hiding it.  Even the worst Legend players, which I am included, are still pretty good at the game.

There are Legends with incredible talent for the game, Bollox, SunCity, Jake, Yoban, Priestess, Hanswurst....we know the list. Then there are "longevity" Legends, such as myself, who finally shot enough 28's and 59's to get there. I will say this, whether they are a top Legend, or a longevity Legend, every Legend I've ever met has the ability to reel off 6-7 birdies in a row. The main difference between the top Legends and all others is mere consistency...but all of them have ability.

So once again, I'm not sure how a Legend is a snake in the grass.  Now, if you are saying that some of them are complete A-holes....then yea I would agree with your statement.  But for every jerk Legend, I promise there are 10 who are willing to help new players out at no gain to themselves.

-Long

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:09 AM

yes sir eeeee

so far i got 1 legend helping me out on the game,advice on the clubs i WAS using cos the yardage on them was a bit way out especially in strong winds,changed my putter  and bobs your uncle, already playing a better game.So legends,if you wanna friend me i would love another challenge depending on world time difference of course- you no what i mean.

cheers guys & gals

pdxdriver

RSS