Help › Forums

Weed Whackers GC Openings

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 6 2012 4:11 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 7:54 PM

Due to a bit of housecleaning, The Weed Whackers GC now has room for 25 new members.

We have two simple rules, all Country Club Tournaments are free to enter and any player may have their membership revoked if they have not played in over two months.  The spirit of the club has always been "for the love of the game, not the money."

So if you are looking for a country club to join with multiple free tournaments each week, and friendly, active players from multiple time zones either post a reply here or leave a note on my wall and I will be in touch.

• DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 7:25 PM

Still have approximately 15 memberships available, looking for active players who play for the enjoyment of competition and friendly games.  Post a reply here, or leave a note on my wall or the wall of royphillps1.

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 6:12 AM

7. Remaining openings Available.

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 7:14 AM

just to Clarify How  the Weed-Whackers Play For Fun Club, works, We only Hold Free to Play Tournaments, 9, a week all linked to player based leagues, we do give small prizes in our CTTH.League.  No Premium,  Pay To Play, Tournaments are Allowed ,So if this is what you are looking For a Club with a friendly easy going approach to the game No Egos,  just playing for the love and fun of the Game this is the Best Club of its Kind.  

Roy.                                                 

• 1goodgolfer
    221 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 12:53 PM

Roy is correct. They have a great club.  The only reason I left was that they do not allow premium tournaments and I like to play for a few credits now and then.. 

• GrindHouse
    30 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 6:56 PM

I like the sound of this club.  Just joined wgt a bit over a week ago.  I'm enjoying the game, not so good at it yet.  I like the idea of players who are interested in friendly games.   I'll go ahead and apply via your club page.

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2012 4:38 PM

6.Member Slots StillAvailable

• culaterdude
    20 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 10:09 AM

if you guys still have an opening i'd like to give it a try thanks

• DutchTreat
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 4:55 PM

If you've still got room, I'd like to try.  I'm just a newbe but seem to be picking this thing up.

Dutch

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 4:05 AM

Thanks for your lnterest  Dutch and Dude, But   we are just Recruiting  Pro Plus, Players for the last few slots,  There are some New Clubs Advertizeing along with us in this forum im sure they would be  Happy to sign you both as members 

Best Wishes Roy

• PAGES
RSS