Forums

Help › Forums

2010 WGA TOUR

Tue, Feb 1 2011 6:26 PM (1,058 replies)
  • Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 5:38 AM

Well done mate..Thanks for all your hard work and time  running this great tour season...Now you can take time off to relax...LOL     so to speak....

Mike

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 5:48 AM

Great job to the new daddy .... relax, have fun with Baby Coolswing ... and we'll catch you for a round or 3 soon.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 6:24 AM

Final round for Raolph :

Thanks for picking this thing up & running with it Vic .... Tremendous job, buddy!!

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 5:30 PM
    I got a few weeks in here & there. Thanks for a fun tourney & gr8 format Vic. Enjoy the days/weeks/years ahead with the baby.
  • coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 8:16 PM

Monday 8th of March

FINAL RESULT -   It was an anticlimax at the finish of the tournament but the result was never in doubt as PRIESTESS convincingly dominated her rivals with a fantastic round of -6 to win by 3 strokes, and in doing so she deservedly takes out The WGA CUP title also ! Congratulations to our wonderful new Champion !

Congratulations also goes to cody6202000 and timpyron1980 for their excellent effort in finishing equal 2nd, and to BolloxInBruges for the fighting spirit he showed in the final round and coming so close to winning the overall title after dominating through out the season.  A special mentions to eternalspirit, Raolph and lilrob88, even though they finished at the back of the field, they should all be proud of their fantastic effort of qualifying for the elite tournament, I'm sure the valuable experience will help them perform even better in the next season of the Tour. 

• Champion -                       PRIESTESS
    • Runners Up -                    cody6202000
    •                                              timpyron1980
    •                                              BolloxInBruges

Here's the full tournament result - 

WGA CUP RESULT

Congratulations to PRIESTESS & BolloxInBruges ! You're both great Champions, thanks for providing us all a wonderful display of great golf and clutch finishing under pressure as well as many heart stopping playoffs !

The WGA Cup final rankings for the Top 20 players are as follow - 

That's it for the regular season of the WGA Tour, it's been a long and memorable Tour with many highlights and fantastic moments as well as being a lot of fun for all the players.   For those players who did not make it to the Tour Championship this week, I'd like to say thanks to everyone for your great support and your wonderful friendship, it wouldn't be the same without you and I hope that you all have had an enjoyable time and I hope to see you again in the new season !

Lastly I'd like to say Thanks to all my friends who have supported and helped me so much through out the season, particularly to Jeffdos924, Kobalt46, JTxpress and BLM1 for taking the time to help many players with posting the scorecards.  Without you the tournaments would not run smoothly as it did and the Tour would not be such a great success, I hope I'll see you all back in the next edition of the WGA Tour !

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 8:35 PM

im special all right

• dpckopy
    217 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 8:51 PM

I for one, truly thank Vic for putting together such an awesome experience.  I look forward to the next season and all of its challenges.  Being I did not make the final week, I am already have withdrawal from not playing in a tourney this week.

Eagerly awaiting next season!

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 10:24 PM

WOW,,Im wga,Champion,,My final round at BP was probably my best ever considering i only pared the par 5 and i knew tipmy had already posted 5 under,,But the wga Title is just a way of ending this spectacular event,The wga tour managed to infactuate so many players,, Ive never played in a tourney before where so many players were so eager to play and mark for other people,it was so infectious,,And that prompted so many players to perform above themselves when it mattered including myself,,Timpyrons 9 under par to pip eternal spirits 8 under par was unreal,,That is just one example of the standard of play that was produced,,there was so many awesome rounds its impossible to mention them all,,Bollin was by far the most consistant on the tour he is so good,,The success of this Tour ,as we all know was down to a player called coolswing,:),Hi  Vic  :)..Without hes organisation skills and endless patients this tour wouldnt have been half as exciting as it was,,WGT should recognise just how talented he is and maybe pay him to organise future tourneys of this magnitude,,hes not a bad player either :).So congratulations to everyone who participated you are all winners,,.....

• paulmcm
    449 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2010 1:41 AM

Thanks Vic - amazing job over the last few months, especially with baby-cool arriving.

Well done to Tess and Bollox

• MizzBowhunter
    153 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2010 7:16 AM

<clap clap clap>  BRAVO! BRAVO! <clap clap clap>

RSS