Forums

Help › Forums

2010 WGA TOUR

Tue, Feb 1 2011 6:26 PM (1,058 replies)
  • Zippy-Pivot
    257 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 8:10 PM

Rd 1 for Zippy. Great coachin by Timpy as my marker! I learnt a lot from his approach shots.......multi darts from his wedges!!........hitting the right side of many hills on the greens, which pushed the ball towards the hole.....tks for the lessons!!

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 9:57 PM

me and duck round II

• zant
    319 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 10:01 PM

2nd round for me, thank you  mate for running along with me. Great round by the way.As for  me i bend my putter after missing 4.6 feet winning putt in another tourney lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic:450:0]

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 7:36 AM

Friday 5th March

• Average Score Round 1 - St Andrews front 9:         31.8
    • Average Score Round 2 - Kiawah back 9:                 31.7
    • Number of Players within 3 strokes off the lead:    12

LEADERBOARD -   After two action pack rounds we now have a three way tie for the lead: TallAcePaul, coolswing and PRIESTESS are all on -12, only one stroke from a bunched group of players !  In fact there are 12 players from this elite field of 20, all only 3 strokes within the lead, How close can it get !  

With 2 huge titles on the line - The WGA Tour Championship and the WGA CUP, the scene is set for a very exciting and closely fought final round.  A playoff could very well be the decider to see who will prevail from this field of great players ! 

The tournament full leaderboard after Round 2 -

The Leaderboard will be updated constantly throughout the final round, follow the all the action and drama by clicking on the link provided on the front page.

FINAL ROUND PAIRING

**  Please note that everyone must make the best effort to play with your designated partner unless they can not be contacted by Sunday it is only then that you can play your round with a marker who is playing in the tournament.  

COURSE SETTING -    Bethpage Black back 9

[Blue (Hard) Tees, Moderate wind, Hard Pins, Very fast green]

DEADLINE -     before Midnite (EST) Sunday 7th of March 

Good luck to all the players in the field, play the round of your life and go all out for the coveted WGA CUP title in the penultimate round of The WGA Tour season !

• zant
    319 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 9:57 PM

Final Round for me and Lvietri. Thanks for the game L. ,both made few mistakes but still good round.       Good luck to all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

:450:0]

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 4:52 AM

Final round for paulmcm and me. Finally I managed a par on 18th, but 'till 17th it was just crazy. A worthy end of a fantastic WGA Tour. Thanks once more Vic for the oustanding job, and thanks to all the good people and players i met during this time. Hope to play with you again soon.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 8:56 AM

Viz and I, always a pleasure to play the game with her! :)

• CASH11
    239 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 12:22 PM

Round 3 for Cash and Timpyron..................Tim played awesome despite the issues with the game.....I on the other hand fell apart after missing a 6 foot birdie putt on the 10th hole.  I will never play a final on Sunday again, the servers are just too bad.

• cody6202000
    271 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 12:44 PM

Final round for Kurts and cody: I had a great round going, then the whole, "You might win, Cody!" thoughts got into my head (again!) on 17 and missed from 9' straight downhill and then missed the fairway by what looked like about 20 yards right on 18 =D

Kurtsbuford: (34) (-1)

cody6202000: (31) (-4)

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 1:27 PM

Seeing as its 8 am Monday morning in Australia right now,,,i think im probably going to need a marker,,il be online for the next 30 mins ,,if not il be back in 1 hour,,Thanks to however invites me,,Bye

RSS