Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Tournament Winners

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 27 2011 11:00 AM (4 replies)
  • AJRoberts
    1,276 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 10:45 PM

Hey all, I've recently started my own Country Club - The AJRoberts and Friends Country Club, and we've played our inaugural tournament. 

What I'd like to know is how does the winner receive his virtual trophy - is it sent to him automatically or do I need to send it him? If so - how do I do this.

Also - two of my players tied at 2 under does WGT automatically do a countback to find overall winner or do they stay as joint winners. If they stay as joint winners  - do they both get a trophy? I'm just curious that's all!

Many thanks

AJRoberts

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 11:22 PM

The award is sent automatically. It should be in their stats. There is a countback system the same as in real golf.

• AJRoberts
    1,276 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 9:16 AM

Cheers Piz,

Any idea how long it takes to get to them!

Thanks

AJ

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 10:38 AM

AJRoberts:

Any idea how long it takes to get to them!

As far as I know, they receive it instantly. There is no message sent out or anything, but to view the trophy you have to go to their profile, click on "Awards", click on "Tournament Trophies" in the pop-up, then scroll down till you see it.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 11:00 AM

If you really want to get creative you can make your own trophies or medals and post them on the winners page.

Example:

RSS