Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Baseball

Fri, Dec 23 2011 11:17 AM (2 replies)
  • Turnabout945
    85 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:43 AM

Got this e-mail from MLB a little while ago. Thoughts?

Having trouble reading this email? View this mail as a web page » | View this mail as plain text »
    SHARE THIS WITH A FRIEND: E-mail E-mail Like on Facebook Like on Facebook
    WGT Baseball MLB
    Play Ball! New Facebook Game
    Build your baseball team and play against Facebook friends in this officially licensed MLB baseball game. Play WGT Baseball:MLB free on Facebook.

Play Free Now

• MLB ballparks recreated in HD photography
    • Play with or against MLB legend players in official team uniforms
    • Manage mixed teams of Facebook friends & MLB players
    • Compete in home run derby, single innings & seasons
    • Draft, trade & train your roster
    • Includes all 30 MLB teams
    WGT is the leader in online sports games. Their first game, World Golf Tour, is the most realistic golf game on the web, featuring famous golf courses in stunning HD photography.
    PLAY FREE NOW »
    © 2011 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved. Any other marks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.

Please review our privacy policy Privacy Policy

You received this message because you registered to receive commercial e-mail messages from MLB.com. If you no longer wish to receive commercial e-mail messages e-mail messages from MLB.com, please unsubscribe.

Postal Address: MLB.com, c/o MLB Advanced Media, L.P., 75 Ninth Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10011.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:52 AM

I got a reply to a message earlier in the week from WGT, and was told this was coming out. Not my game though, sadly. So i was wondering, is all the price increases we are paying, paying for this game, i would hope not.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 11:17 AM

It's a facebook thing. Kinda lame but I could see where it might work. FWIW, WGT was really lame when they first started-a cheesy CTTH if I remember correctly and look what that turned into. Hooking up with MLB was a nice move. Heh-We all know how much money is there. Maybe this will turn into something.

The game is guessing where the pitch is going to-up or down. And guess what-you can buy credits to boost your team. LOL. Where's Steinbrenner?

RSS