Forums

Help › Forums

guide lines for profile picutres

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 1 2010 4:47 PM (6 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2009 7:57 PM

Are there any guide lines for the type of pictures that are allowed on your profile.I have seen some very revealing and provocative pictures on here. A few nude female tops and one which looked an awful lot like female genitals.While I realize you are supposed to be at least 18 to join, there has to be kids who come on here and see these pictures. 

Doesn't any one at WGT monitor this or are they slipping by during off hours?

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2009 8:12 PM

Use your head guy.This is a G rated game...So what do you think would be apropreate.Happy New year.Got no place to go either?

• SonofAnarchy
    130 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 9:36 AM

navigater:

Use your head guy.This is a G rated game...So what do you think would be apropreate.Happy New year.Got no place to go either?

ease up navigater, its a legit queston. tho im sure reading the TOS agreement would reveal..........

soa

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 10:30 AM

SonofAnarchy:

navigater:

ease up navigater, its a legit queston. tho im sure reading the TOS agreement would reveal..........

soa

Even though this site is intended for 18 and over to play, just consider that your children might watch you play so what pics do you want them to see?

• SonofAnarchy
    130 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 4:28 PM

Agreed AlaCowboy, very good point.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 4:35 PM

Profile pics are uploaded directly from one's PC to their account and don't (as far as i know) go through any screening or moderation process ... i'd say report offensive material to WGT ... or inappropriate or whatever term you wish to use ...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 4:47 PM

born-That female genitalia pic you saw was really interesting-it was actually a female manicured hand over a mouse shot upside down. Some imagination........It doesn't make it right, though.

RSS