Help › Forums

Release Notes 3/27

Sun, Apr 7 2024 11:23 AM (6 replies)
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 8:29 AM

Hey everyone,

Here are the release notes for this months update

All of these will be reflected in game on the client update (when you have the option to update your game).

Bug Fixes

• Fixed some UI resolution issues for some older devices when visiting the Pro Shop, Edit Equipment, and other screens
    • Fixed an issue forcing players to tap the Create Tournament button more than once
    • Fixed an issue in the Pro Shop where nested items were not updated in price
    • Fixed an issue where the leaderboard button after a CTTH game would cause an error
    • Fixed a leaderboard issue in multi-round tournaments causing the leaderboard placements to be out of order for tiebreakers

1075 tournament error

• this one was unfortunately not fixed in this update as we're still looking into the issue. We apologize for any inconveniences this annoying bug is causing

Make a Wish! Ball and Effect

• Back in the pro shop for a limited time
    • For every sleeve of virtual Make-A-Wish balls purchased, $1 will go to making more wishes possible

Volvik Vivid Combi golf balls

• Due to a new texture on the ball, the Volviks will not appear in game until the update is mandatory
      • Expected date ~4/2
    • The new Volvik Vivid Combi balls come in a wide range of matte finish colors for you to make quite the impression on the course

Loudmouth Crimson Plaid and Blue Plaid apparel

• Plaid never goes out of style – don’t let anyone tell you differently

TaylorMade Qi10 clubs

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 12:43 PM

We apologize for the lack of notice regarding the new Volvik Vivid Combi balls. The new balls will replace the previous Volvik Vivid Combi balls with a small price increase.

We're working on getting the old balls back in the pro shop so you can still purchase the old Volvik balls for a limited time until they are replaced by the new balls next week. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Kacey1977
    660 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2024 10:39 AM

Heya, Nico. A request, if you have any way of swinging it.

When the "Cookie Consent" box springs up on opening up the Web-page for WGT, can we PLEASE have a "REJECT ALL" Tab, so We don't have to go through EACH AND EVERY Item switching off 'Legitimate Interest' toggles?

Thanks in advance.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2024 6:41 PM

A "REJECT ALL" Tab would probably prevent you from logging in.

It's like that in most websites nowadays. They pretend like giving you a choice, but in fact, they don't. It's basically a "take it or leave it" thing.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2024 9:21 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

A "REJECT ALL" Tab would probably prevent you from logging in.

It's like that in most websites nowadays. They pretend like giving you a choice, but in fact, they don't. It's basically a "take it or leave it" thing.

There's definitely more websites using this same 'cookie consent' form than there used to be.  With regards your comment, we are already logged in, so turning off cookies won't make any difference to that.  What a lot of people may not realise is that although there are maybe a dozen or so on the first page, there is a link at the bottom of those preferences which says "Vendor Preferences" that can easily be missed.  If you click on that there are literally gazillions of toggles to turn off, as Kacey1977 alludes to.  It can take a good 5 minutes to go through them all!  And I read somewhere that these preferences only last for the session you are in, they reset when you start another session.  I find it hard to believe it conforms to GDPR laws because they are effectively repeatedly asking the same questions even though we keep telling them we are not interested.

What you need to ask yourself is why all of a suddent WGT feel they need to have this cookie request form when there was nothing previously???   But I agree 100% with Kacey, there needs to be a Reject All button like some other cookie consent forms.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2024 3:54 PM

MioKontic:
    they are effectively repeatedly asking the same questions even though we keep telling them we are not interested.

Ah, a déjà-vu! I get this every time I go to a self checkout at Walmart. They're absolutely stubborn with their high-pressure credit card sales!

• wigii
    43 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2024 11:23 AM

OK Nico are you still working on bringing back the previous old Volvik balls. Since your post I have checked both my Steam and Mobile account on daily bases.  No sign of the old balls. Hers the deal i have no problem paying 425 credits for the old Volvik solid colors. As for the new two toned not at all.

RSS