Wed, Mar 27 2024 8:18 AM

ScottHope:

Is that at WGT.com, Dave?

That image appears on many of the pages on WGT.com Scott

Don

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 8:33 AM

So it is! Just clicked on a tournament page and there it is. Wonder why they have done that?  Thanks Don.

If you wish to remove it and you have an Ad blocker, you could try right clicking on it an add it to that. If that is not an option and your ad blocker has a custom filter list, you could try adding this to it...

wgt.com##aside[id=fab]

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 9:08 AM

Once again, Scott to the rescue.  I use Ad Blocker and I simply clicked Block Element on page then click the element.  Voila.... gone.

Thanks for the tip.

...henry

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 9:34 AM

Thanks Scott, The ad blocker trick worked. 

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 9:45 AM

Thanks fellas.

I don't know what WGT had in mind with that thing, but if it is meant to be on the page, but in a different form / shape / position, then it might be a good idea to unblock it occasionally just in case it is important and they've moved it to somewhere less intrusive.

Cheers.  ; )

• AlaskanDame
    18,970 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 9:58 AM

borntobesting:

I usually don't say anything about update mess uod. But this is bad. They only added 3 things the New Taylor Made driver Loud mouth apparel and the Volvik  Vivid Combi balls, Not only are the new Volvik balls not there but all the older Volvik balls are gone,

From Nico:

Volvik Vivid Combi golf balls

• Due to a new texture on the ball, the Volviks will not appear in game until the update is mandatory 
      • Expected date ~4/2
  • sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 10:19 AM

On the main PC site for the game and on my IPhone, none of the Volvik balls appear. On my PC mobile version, the new balls appear but the old ones are gone.

Ball Specs: L53 Vapor Version Combi Ball

Distance 4  Spin 4 Meter Speed 3 Durability 2.5

Cost 475 Credits

Standard Version of above L51 Cost 425 Credits

Cheaper Version of the ball

L28 Vapor 3.5 Distance 2.5 Spin Meter Speed 2.5  Durability 2 425 Credits

L26 Standard Ball 375 Credits

Colors Blue/Yellow Green/Yellow Pink/Yellow Orange/Yellow

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 11:46 AM

AlaskanDame:

borntobesting:

I usually don't say anything about update mess uod. But this is bad. They only added 3 things the New Taylor Made driver Loud mouth apparel and the Volvik  Vivid Combi balls, Not only are the new Volvik balls not there but all the older Volvik balls are gone,

From Nico:

Volvik Vivid Combi golf balls

• Due to a new texture on the ball, the Volviks will not appear in game until the update is mandatory 
      • Expected date ~4/2

But they are already on the PC version,

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 11:47 AM

That`s not exactly true , about being unavailable...I was prompted to buy another sleeve as I had 1 hit left on my Yellow Volvik lvl 51...so I did buy and got a sleeve of Yellow/Blue lvl 51`s...YUK...PC playing on Bluestacks

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 12:43 PM

We apologize for the lack of notice regarding the new Volvik Vivid Combi balls. The new balls will replace the previous Volvik Vivid Combi balls with a small price increase.

We're working on getting the old balls back in the pro shop so you can still purchase the old Volvik balls for a limited time until they are replaced by the new balls next week. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

RSS