Forums

Help › Forums

WHY do people quit after a bad shot or two..

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 20 2011 4:24 AM (26 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 4:46 PM

Idk why the hell they quit. Sure seems funny they quit when they are down.

But I don't think they quit because they are losing all of the time. I have been booted from the game only because it said there was an error yada yada & that was the cause.

I have been disconnected too before. And when it happend, an instant later on got a bunch of profane s hit writtin on my wall ( like i'm thin skinned,,i don't give a F what anyone says to me, sticks & stones)

Why do they quit? They suddenly had to take a huge dump? Thier gramma suddenly died? "They" suddenly died? The dope man finally showed up? The cops showed up?

Who the F knows why they quit,,JUST QUIT QUITTIING YOU QUITTING MORONS~!#&$@

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 4:18 AM

jcw7766:
    Oh and your math is wrong. If one of 4 players will quit that means you have a 25%

now that you have corrected my mistake, I will try and be more careful, because people like you are looking for something like this

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 7:04 AM

Best quit excuse ive had is that he was an ambulance driver and had been called out on an emergency - could have been true but.....

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:51 PM

Holy sheet! Who the hell pissed in your cornflakes Einstein?

• SweetiePie91
    269 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 1:15 AM

What pisses me off more is that WGT seem to give a *** in posts like this. The least they could do is give us an answer why things are not being done about this..

• Midoh
    195 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 9:15 AM

To the original question of why do people quit after a bad shot or two... My guesses would be embarrassment, frustration and anger or any combination of the three.

• 5hooter
    29 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 2:59 PM

Yes I am new, been playing about 5 days now and its the one thing make ruins the game THE QUITTERS, I have even tried to play 18 holes thinking they'd maybe more serious but no ! as you say 1 bad shot and dis-con

You ppl are killing the game :( shame on you

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 3:22 AM

ha ha ha ha everybody is crying... I never quit, cause i don't play with anyone... But i must admit when i feel that WGT has fu%ked me or VEMed me... I do start over, damn, so i guess in some way i'm a quitter... But then, playing alone everyone can say at one time or another....... I'm a quitter, he's a quitter, she's a quitter, they are quitters, wouldn't  you like to be a quitter too.  Be a quitter,  yeah be quitter.... Be a quitter, yeaaa be a quitter.... hehe.

• paulshack
    281 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 3:35 PM

get a job

RSS