Forums

Help › Forums

The Holiday Half Day 2023 by Nico and Champ

Thu, Dec 21 2023 12:30 PM (362 replies)
  • WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 9:00 AM

Hey everyone,

We're here to give away stuff and have a good time.

We won't be able to make everyone's wishes come true, but sometimes the holidays are less about presents and more about eggnog (eggnog overrated by the way).

Please remember that we have meetings and other work to be doing so there may be gaps in our responses. We will lock this thread when we leave for the dayThat's why it's the Holiday Half Day.

Rules:

You may

• Wish for something for being so good this year (be mindful gifts can't be above your level)
    • See some else's wish and send them a gift (just be sure to call it out)
    • Be wonderful and kind to one another

You may not

• Wish more than once
    • Be mean or otherwise unkind
    • Start new threads to make wishes (they will be removed)
    • Make wishes in discord (please keep it all on the forums in this thread)

• Hyhyhyhy5
    109 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 9:01 AM

🎶 All I want for Christmas is a Snowman head🎶 Please! 

• protonc
    644 Posts

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year’s Champ and Nico! Thanks for another great year, and a great way to send us all into 2024!

Holidays is more about giving rather than receiving, with that I have a member that has been a very good boy and would never ask for anything. See he was not very fortunate to progress with a big stick. He gets to it quickly, but always comes up short. He doesn’t say much as the others are longer, he goes with what he was given. As I hate to see one with a sad face after each stroke, could Santa please provide TKALASHNIKOV with a big stick? 

Titleist TSR2 Driver (L102+)

Thanks again &

Happy Holidays to all!!

• Wintertilt
    10 Posts

Hockey mask & Elf shoes please!!!!

• Cicero733
    2,294 Posts

Good day to you and happy holidays. I (Cicero733) would like to request 2 sleeves of the Titleist Ultra Slow Meter Vapor Ball (L0+). Thank you…and thanks to WGT for conducting this event.

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 9:02 AM

it's yours

Hyhyhyhy5:

🎶 All I want for Christmas is a Snowman head🎶 Please! 

• SamSpayed
    4,905 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 9:03 AM

I'd like the elf shoes, please 🧝‍♂️

Thank you for all you do.  I hope that all of you at WGT have a wonderful holiday.

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 9:03 AM

happy holidays

protonc:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year’s Champ and Nico! Thanks for another great year, and a great way to send us all into 2024!

Holidays is more about giving rather than receiving, with that I have a member that has been a very good boy and would never ask for anything. See he was not very fortunate to progress with a big stick. He gets to it quickly, but always comes up short. He doesn’t say much as the others are longer, he goes with what he was given. As I hate to see one with a sad face after each stroke, could Santa please provide TKALASHNIKOV with a big stick? 

Titleist TSR2 Driver (L102+)

Thanks again &

Happy Holidays to all!!

• Nighthammer1
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 9:04 AM

All I want for Christmas is a MizunoST200 3 wood (90+).  Since moving up to Legend I use my 3 wood way more than ever.  This one has distance, forgiveness, and precision.  I've been good all year and play a lot every day!!!  :-)

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 9:04 AM

enjoy the mask

Wintertilt:

Hockey mask & Elf shoes please!!!!

RSS