Forums

Help › Forums

Recruitment

Thu, Oct 12 2023 3:41 AM (4 replies)
  • lukewestwood10
    857 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2023 7:21 AM

I am just getting a bit bored listening to established club owners complain about smaller clubs trying to recruit and build their club. Firstly I’m pretty sure when they were all at the beginning of their journey they would have had to recruit off other clubs - so it’s a bit rich complaining now the boots on the other foot and the other point is it’s a game for god sake. The onus is on a clubs leadership to create a club their members don’t want to leave and not try to get shabby little side agreements of you don’t approach ours and we won’t approach yours - for god sake grow up a bit 

rant over 

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2023 12:20 PM

Hiya Luke,

I haven't seen those sort of "poaching" posts in these forums for a long, long time.

Can you highlight a few for me please.

Thanks,

Willie

• craigswan
    30,997 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2023 1:02 PM

My status - I don’t care to join any club that’s prepared to have me as a member..

Keeps them all away .

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2023 3:36 AM

craigswan:

My status - I don’t care to join any club that’s prepared to have me as a member..

Keeps them all away .

Yet you are in a club,lol.

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2023 3:41 AM

lukewestwood10:

I am just getting a bit bored listening to established club owners complain about smaller clubs trying to recruit and build their club. Firstly I’m pretty sure when they were all at the beginning of their journey they would have had to recruit off other clubs - so it’s a bit rich complaining now the boots on the other foot and the other point is it’s a game for god sake. The onus is on a clubs leadership to create a club their members don’t want to leave and not try to get shabby little side agreements of you don’t approach ours and we won’t approach yours - for god sake grow up a bit 

rant over 

I usually last about 2 weeks in a CC, I then either get itchy feet or the owner/directors get a bit clingy and/or controlling. Demands such as which social media you use or how many clash rounds you play can be boring too.

RSS