Forums

Help › Forums

Please get rid of the fat white line

Mon, Nov 6 2023 5:01 PM (64 replies)
  • brianmartin56
    781 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2023 6:28 PM

I have no problem with the white line.

It hasn't affected my ability to miss putts in any way whatsoever.

Brian

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,511 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2023 10:29 PM

brianmartin56:
    It hasn't affected my ability to miss putts in any way whatsoever.

• Mylen1um
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2023 6:55 AM

I totally agree.

It serves absolutely no purpose at all.

Furthermore, I've never seen one painted on a proper golf course green so why do we have it on a virtual golf course green.

I was under the impression that WGT was suposed to be just like the real thing.

It has ruined the game for me.

Let me know when it's gone

• callaghan159
    6,224 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2023 11:22 AM

Mylen1um:
    I was under the impression that WGT was suposed to be just like the real thing.

Yea......Ok..... Have you ever worn golf clothing that lets you drive a ball further or helps you with your putting....didnt think so. Play the game for what it is and dont sweat the small stuff, by the way that white line doesnt bother me a bit. Cheers

• sominex007
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2023 4:03 PM

Why haven't they responded? Have they ever responded with any answers that made sense. You'll never see this because the moderators aren't moderators, they're censors.

• SamSpayed
    4,907 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2023 11:52 AM

sominex007:
    Why haven't they responded? Have they ever responded with any answers that made sense.

This is what they said on Discord:  

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/732941/4881284.aspx#4881284

WGT is unlikely to respond here in the Forums.  They rarely respond to Forum threads anymore unless somebody PMs them and prompts them to respond.

• wolpol
    5 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2023 9:40 AM

Description:

a open word from you.
    make you the new white line putting away...yes or no

say no and i go

i play 655 day and give over 1400 euro for only stuttering balls.
    stuttering balls alone is to match
    not a white line in more

i bring my 655 day counter tomorrow to 0 .i see not more longer on a whit line.

that send i to support

i mean i stop tommorow

• RonaldReagan40
    46 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2023 12:43 PM

I guess I’m about the only one who doesn’t mind it. Makes it easier to read the break in my opinion. 

• SoCalJim23
    425 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2023 10:29 AM

Yeah.............and guess what?!  That ridiculous "White Line" is affecting over 15 Million members of WGT Worldwide.......when they are putting.

You'd "think" we would all have some say in this matter. But it doesn't seem so.

Jim

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2023 1:20 PM

RonaldReagan40:

I guess I’m about the only one who doesn’t mind it. Makes it easier to read the break in my opinion. 

Makes two of us.

Having said that, they could've thought through and made it optional so that players could turn it on or off according to one's preference.

Better yet, they could have made it more esthetically pleasing; thinner and/or lighter, more harmonizing with everything else.

I love this game, but WGT's always lacking some details IMO.

RSS