Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for a fun course

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 24 2023 3:54 PM (4 replies)
  • Vinrick
    15 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2023 8:48 AM

Hi everyone! I have tried many clubs since the beginning, the top teams and the smaller teams. I still work full time so I don't fit in the big teams, I don't play as much as they would like and I just feel like a number. Some of the smaller teams are dead, no CC tournaments, no communication tools. I would like to be on a team that is fun with tournaments using Discord to communicate. Even though I play for fun, it's nice to have some individual challenges as well as team challenges. I would like to be part of a club that as good team spirit and stick together. I'm a Tour Legend, level 103 with a 60.7 average.

Lol...pretty long shopping list!

Vinrick

• mega1byte
    770 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2023 3:56 PM

Your always welcome to check us out.

Fangorn Forest CC

https://afrontecorazon.wixsite.com/fangornforest

Mega

• sueomeara
    2,914 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2023 11:49 PM

Hi Vinrick,

Friend and club invites have been sent out to you, check out our advert in this forum

THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB

We are a small club 26 members as that's how I like it, my members are friends not just numbers. We use Skype not discord as not all my members could use it, we talk to each other when we play as it saves all that typing. Check us out see if we are what your looking for.

Sue

• ALAN73WHU
    36 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2023 2:31 AM

sent you invite, give it a try all welcome.

• Sparfel2956
    98 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2023 3:54 PM

Hello Vinrick

We are a French club of around 80 members.

We use Discord to communicate with each other, we constantly have different types of internal tournaments and actively participate in clashes and turfs.

We are looking for motivated French-speaking players to participate in these competitions (turfs, clashes and internal tournaments).

If you want to join us....

Sparfel2956

RSS