Forums

Help › Forums

Stalling/cheating in coin games

Mon, Mar 11 2024 12:26 AM (37 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2022 10:59 PM

jacktrade51:
    plus they need to fix the loophole being exploited.

Exactly.

Fix the source of the problem and that will stop cheating in its entirety altogether.

What " Man" can "Make"

Man Can Break. !!! 

• DAputts
    1,786 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2022 10:23 AM

this is the exact reason I will no longer play the coin rooms, or the clowns who putt 10 times or more. Won't play coin rooms again....

Dave

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2022 8:31 PM

simply refresh the game ,,close it out ,then log back in ,, it ,resets the clock for 30 secs for other player to rejoin ,,if not ,,bye,,,,,,,,,,,ill only wait 15 to 30 sec tops ,before ill refresh .

• dougd7120
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2022 10:26 PM

Agree…has happened to me five times recently in Bellagio. Asked WGT to reimburse the coins and they say they can’t verify that it happened. Maddening.

• DirtyDuffer
    876 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2022 4:24 AM

Strictly play Showdowns only for same reason…..Just wish I could find something to do with the useless coins I’ve amassed….

• Fist0Blister
    28 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2022 5:59 AM

Actually if you just close the App(Don't sign out) and relaunch you will find they are not stalling but have already hit the Ball.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2022 9:19 AM

DirtyDuffer:

Strictly play Showdowns only for same reason…..Just wish I could find something to do with the useless coins I’ve amassed….

Melt them down and build a boat.

• pjsbush74
    360 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2022 6:55 AM

3 times today 1 game after the other it's happened to me yet nothing is done that's the end of the coin rooms for me .. there worthless anyway you can't win anything anyway so these players feel the need to cheat is beyond me you should not have to have another device at hand to try and deal with this .. wgt needs to asses this issue or a lot of genuine players will no longer play as it's simply not worth it

• HALFBACKFLANK
    416 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2022 8:10 PM

GraceyGirl:

simply refresh the game ,,close it out ,then log back in ,, it ,resets the clock for 30 secs for other player to rejoin ,,if not ,,bye,,,,,,,,,,,ill only wait 15 to 30 sec tops ,before ill refresh .

I do this regularly and it usually works. However, when I tried this yesterday, my opponent was given 45 seconds to log back in. 2 seconds later I got a message to the effect of  "Reconnection Failed" and it was game over. Looks like they have found a new way to cheat.

• jacktrade51
    10,906 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2022 9:22 PM

In response to this post and pdb1's above (where he said I would doubt Tom would get in trouble) ... lol

I might be a club owner but I was suspended 3 years ago for naming a cheater in WGT forum and then subject to monitoring for 3 months when I got back in.  What that meant was any forum post I made had to be approved by a monitor so it showed up 24 hours later.

I'm torn on this.  I don't want cheating allegations running rampant, especially by all the nuts running around the Internet.  But I still believe that WGT is not acting strongly enough against cheaters, and not making it easy for responsible players to report them to WGT.

Tom.

RSS