Forums

Help › Forums

The Green Regulators- TGR a fun and friendly club

Wed, May 1 2024 4:04 PM (198 replies)
  • billnben0
    809 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2024 6:22 PM

The GREEN REGULATORS are seeking active players who are looking for a club where the only expectations are that you enjoy yourself. We have plenty on offer to suit the most competitive member as well as those who wish to be a bit more relaxed and play socially with others or by themselves. We welcome players of all abilities.Here at TGR we also have a very active discord server .

• Quigonpaj
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2024 11:19 AM

Hi there. I've been playing for about 8 months or so. I love this game, and play every day. I have no problems with my current CC, but we only get about 5-6 members participating in club tournaments. We allow apparel bonuses, which is nice. I'd just kinda like to be part of a club with better turnout. 

• billnben0
    809 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2024 12:47 PM

I sent you a friend request and a club invitation. You are most welcome to join our club 

• SoccerLove999
    34 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2024 5:33 PM

Do you offer bracket tournaments. Really would like that. Im in a club, real friendly, but not too competitive. I want to challenge myself. Thanks!

Mina

• billnben0
    809 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2024 5:58 PM

Hi Soccer, yes we run weekly tiered bracket tournaments.

Cheers Mark

• SoccerLove999
    34 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2024 7:03 PM

Love to join then if possible. Thanks!

• billnben0
    809 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2024 8:28 PM

Hi all. Our great club The GREEN REGULATORS (TGR)  around 240 members is always on the lookout for daily players, both male and female, of any level who love to play in a friendly safe space. The only rules we have are that you use your free daily pass and that you are an active player, the rest is up to you to how you want to play. We offer lots of inhouse tournaments (brackets, tiered, average lower, or just fun), play Turf Wars ( Top 30 for now ) approximately every 3 days, contest clash every two weeks (just inside top 20 for now ), as well as having an active discord channel ( around 70 members ) full of cool stuff. There are no rules that you must play Turf Wars or Clash or join Discord, your choice to do so or not. A lot of our members, of both genders, have dropped in for a look and have never left…. That’s the vibe at TGR. If this sounds like your type of club then check us out, We always have a open door.

• billnben0
    809 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2024 1:30 PM

Here at The GREEN REGULATORS we have a very active discord channel with loads of fun. We also have a very active turf war team and clash team that loves winning, plus lots of competitive and enjoyable inhouse tournaments. Players of all levels and genders are most welcome to join us, here at TGR you play the way you want to play. All we ask is that you are active and you play your free daily pass/es to help grow the club. We are a level 20 club with lots of benefits with friendly members who respect and help each other. Come check us out!

• billnben0
    809 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2024 3:45 PM

Hi all. TGR is always on the lookout for daily players, both male and female, of any level who love to play in a friendly safe space. The only rules we have are that you use your free daily pass and that you are an active player, the rest is up to you how you want to play. We offer lots of inhouse tournaments (brackets, tiered, average lower, or just fun), play Turf Wars ( Top 25 ) approximately every 3 days, contest clash every two weeks , ( Top 20 ) as well as have an active discord channel full of cool stuff. A lot of our members, of both genders, have dropped in for a look and never left…. That’s the vibe at TGR. If this sounds like your type of club then check us out,

• billnben0
    809 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2024 11:47 PM

Hi all. We are always on the hunt for fun loving daily players of all levels of skill who just want an active club without the regimented nature that normally comes with larger clubs. Is your club currently stagnant, perhaps you’re the only one playing and not enjoying the loneliness of no one else contributing. Maybe there’s 3-4 of you in this group, then we definitely want to hear from you! We accept any gender as our club is a safe space where harassment is not tolerated.

RSS