Forums

Help › Forums

News: Free Credit Video Issues Resolved

Wed, Feb 1 2023 4:50 AM (43 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2023 2:55 AM

I did eventually get them about a hour after I posted this and once again this morning they're not working. Will try again in about a hour. LOL

edit----stil not working. I get 1 or 2 and it stops.

• garyk49
    2,317 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 9:02 AM

Brian, the 75 videos for credit are not part of what WGT shut down.  They have been working fine since that time.  I am on east coast US.  Either some thing changed your end or it;s your location.  I did notice today that my wifi table told me a couple of time I had no more.  Nox did the same thing, the only one that didn't tell me that was Bluestacks.

I have noticed the videos are on a different time then WGT.  My day with WGT is around 7-8 at night.  The video cut off for me is 2pm in the afternoon.  If I forget and do videos after 2 I can't get any the following day.  I usually do mine in the morning.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 9:27 AM

garyk49:

Brian, the 75 videos for credit are not part of what WGT shut down.  They have been working fine since that time.  I am on east coast US.  Either some thing changed your end or it;s your location.  I did notice today that my wifi table told me a couple of time I had no more.  Nox did the same thing, the only one that didn't tell me that was Bluestacks.

I have noticed the videos are on a different time then WGT.  My day with WGT is around 7-8 at night.  The video cut off for me is 2pm in the afternoon.  If I forget and do videos after 2 I can't get any the following day.  I usually do mine in the morning.

Everything was working fine up until "NoBrain" Surveys did a update a few days ago. I always did the videos in the morning when having my coffee and watching news and sports hi-lights. I am 1 hr later that EST. First post I made about the videos.....up above.....they worked approx. 1 hour after posting. Yesterday it was almost mid afternoon and so far today nothing. It's now 1:24 AST (12:24 EST). Seems strange to me as I have rarely had a problem with the videos. They have been available to me for years. I will check again in a few hours as I have to go out.  Cheers

• garyk49
    2,317 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 11:24 AM

I am unsure what may have happened right at first.  But it sounds like to me you are running into the video providers time issue.  Like I said their cut off for me is 2pm my time, if I do the videos after 2 pm on day 1, I have to wait until after 2 pm on day 2, or skip a day to do the videos again in the morning on day 3.

If you are only running on Wifi, I have noticed a number of  different instances that Wifi can be inconsistent.

With you leaving to go out it is entirely possible that they will work again this afternoon and then not work again when you try them tomorrow morning.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 2:10 PM

garyk49:
    With you leaving to go out it is entirely possible that they will work again this afternoon and then not work again when you try them tomorrow morning.

I tried them again an hour ago and they worked for  a few videos. I stopped at my choice. I have no idea what my timed cut off is as I have been doing them for years at the same time every morning. I will pass on the 150 credits for today to try in the morning at my usual time. Chances are I will be able to play the videos more often first thing in the morning than I will in mid afternoon. I am a creature of habit and like doing the videos at the same time every day. Cheers.

• sousa151
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2023 6:06 AM

Since the last update i can't get any video, i dont know what to do.

as anyone experienced the same?

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 3:15 AM

sousa151:

Since the last update i can't get any video, i dont know what to do.

as anyone experienced the same?

The posts above might help you. Like Gary explained to me, it could be a "time issue". I was having a problem viewing videos since last up date. I was viewing the videos first thing in the morning, around 5 or 6 am and when "nobrain" did their update things had changed, I could no longer view the videos at my usual time. My new video viewing time is now around 5 pm...12 hours later than what it use to be. Not sure what or why things changed but they did. Hope this helps you. ......Cheers.

• VictoriaVixen1
    186 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 7:04 AM

I’m not seeing the tab for surveys either on the main page. Just offers and vids. Thanks 

• garyk49
    2,317 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 9:22 AM

go to wgt.com and then you can get the surveys, they are not there yet on the app.

If you hit the free credits in the app, a popup will appear wanting to take you to WGT.com, say yes, then you will be able to get the surveys.

• garyk49
    2,317 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 9:29 AM

Brian, I see you have discovered your time for the vids at 5pm.  Mine for the vids is 2pm.  Different places have different time for their day.  Example, my time, the vids are 2pm, WGT is around 7 or 8 pm, Pogo also in Californis is 9 am.  I usually am on in the morning.  I do all in the am.  

If you wait a day, you will be able to go back to doing your vids in the am.  The new day starts at 5 your time, as long as you do them after 5 as a new day, you will be fine, but remember you have already done them for that day, it only allows once a day.

RSS