Forums

Help › Forums

Free credit videos stopped paying off

Thu, Sep 7 2023 12:42 PM (201 replies)
  • Ess3xGooner
    676 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2023 2:06 AM

That didn’t last long. Back to nothing again.

• garyk49
    2,317 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 6:08 AM

Lets hope it lasts and they don't mess with it anymore.  At 0916 on 8/25/23 all worked 100% correctly.  Hard wired, Android on both wi-fi and data.  It's finally working correctly again, hurray.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 9:11 AM

Let us not rashly leap to conclusions especially when it comes to WGT stuff. It's been going on and off day by day for me so it remains to be seen.

• ElTejano2
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 10:00 AM

To everyone having trouble loading videos on WGT. I came across this by accident. Something to try. It is working for me after not being able to do videos for more than two months. Log into your google account and go to Myadcenter. Turn off everything you can concerning personalized ads. This will help in FB and other places as well. Go back to your android settings and go down and click on google – ads – delete ad id. Next install new ad id. Then reboot your phone. It started working right away but still might have to keep trying. It works much better the second day. Google says it may take awhile to get your personal data (which they have collected) cleared out on your ad preferences. So good luck one and all. Hope to meet you on the course. Eltejano2 out.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 11:56 AM

ElTejano2:
    ads – delete ad id. Next install new ad id.

old news

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 1:55 PM

Worked for me today over Android/wifi too.  150 credits.  Cautiously optimistic that it's fixed now.

• BlackBogey
    292 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 4:32 PM

ElTejano2:

To everyone having trouble loading videos on WGT. I came across this by accident. Something to try. It is working for me after not being able to do videos for more than two months. Log into your google account and go to Myadcenter. Turn off everything you can concerning personalized ads. This will help in FB and other places as well. Go back to your android settings and go down and click on google – ads – delete ad id. Next install new ad id. Then reboot your phone. It started working right away but still might have to keep trying. It works much better the second day. Google says it may take awhile to get your personal data (which they have collected) cleared out on your ad preferences. So good luck one and all. Hope to meet you on the course. Eltejano2 out.

Just a note to anyone who uses Android for the TapJoy credits where you download/play apps for credits....If you reset ad id after beginning an offer you will likely lose that offer and any progress made in it.  You can also get in the doghouse with TapJoy if they detect that you are continually resetting ad id - don't ask how I know, lol.  You are only allowed to complete most offers 1 time, and if you reset they will not be to track what you have and have not completed, so in theory you could complete the same app over and over again, but they can track you back by your WGT account and will likely take actions (banning or suspending your TapJoy privileges among other things).

And as to if this actually works on the free videos is still debatable at best in my opinion.  I have not been able to get more than a few videos a day for the last month, but just today it started working as normal again without me having to reset any ad id or preference tracking.  So it could just be that Unity finally got their "stuff" together and fixed whatever the real problem was?

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Sat, Aug 26 2023 3:08 AM

BlackBogey:
    So it could just be that Unity finally got their "stuff" together and fixed whatever the real problem was?
    its been 5 days in a row for me..look like its been fixed

• craigswan
    31,052 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2023 6:52 AM

Working on my ipad .

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Thu, Sep 7 2023 2:09 AM

Well it seems to me at least on my end the credits on android are not working, but they are working on ios. Anyone else having issues this morning/today.

RSS