Forums

Help › Forums

Free credit videos stopped paying off

Thu, Sep 7 2023 12:42 PM (201 replies)
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 3:01 PM

we're currently looking into what's causing the issue. Sorry everyone for the lack of credits on videos for the time being 

• PETERGEORGE1
    572 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 3:10 PM

Thanks for the update Nico

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 4:29 PM

WGTNico:

we're currently looking into what's causing the issue. Sorry everyone for the lack of credits on videos for the time being 

Seriously Nico, SACK ALL THE DEVELOPERS, THEY ARE USELESS!  THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO GO BECAUSE HE HAS NO CLUE ABOUT SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT!

WGT supposedly have nothing to do with videos for credits, but lo and behold, following a WGT update suddenly the videos are no longer working properly!  I've just watched about 50 videos and I've got 14 credits!

How about answering my question from a few days ago, which I see you chose to ignore...

WHAT ARE (THE NEW) WGT DEVELOPMENT TEAM DOING IN ORDER TO STOP RELEASING UPDATES WITH BUGS?

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 4:59 PM

@MioKontic 

How about you chill out? Nico is just relaying a message, clearly there's an issue and it will be resolved, it just might take a little while.

MioKontic:

WGTNico:

Seriously Nico, SACK ALL THE DEVELOPERS, THEY ARE USELESS!  THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO GO BECAUSE HE HAS NO CLUE ABOUT SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT!

WGT supposedly have nothing to do with videos for credits, but lo and behold, following a WGT update suddenly the videos are no longer working properly!  I've just watched about 50 videos and I've got 14 credits!

How about answering my question from a few days ago, which I see you chose to ignore...

WHAT ARE (THE NEW) WGT DEVELOPMENT TEAM DOING IN ORDER TO STOP RELEASING UPDATES WITH BUGS?

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 4:59 PM

Thanks for the update Nico, much appreciated

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 5:53 PM

^^^^ who do you think you are tho?????

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 6:15 PM

happening again today for me also !!

I watched the videos but did not receive the credits

• EzriMae
    8 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 7:06 PM

Like the others, I watched the 75 videos but received only a few credits. 

• 19015graham
    544 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 12:10 AM

I’ve had the problem for many months. This is nothing new, and extremely unfair, but the issues is even worse when it comes to completing surveys. At the end after I am told the number of credits I have earned I check the balance to find that often I am often only credited with a tenth of what was awarded. It doesn’t matter on tha amount, it never credits me with the full award. I have completed surveys numerous times yet every time the full amount is never credited the same as what was awarded !!  Do WGT also profit from withholding the full value of credits earned?? It becomes more and more increasingly suspicious. Even when I don’t qualify for the survey, it awards me 7 points for completing it to the point where it says I am not suitable, only for me to be actually awarded just 2 points!

Frustrating to say the least……..

I’ve tried again this morning and both problems still remain …..

• 19015graham
    544 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 12:11 AM

I’ve had the problem for many months. This is nothing new, and extremely unfair, but the issues is even worse when it comes to completing surveys. At the end after I am told the number of credits I have earned I check the balance to find that often I am often only credited with a tenth of what was awarded. It doesn’t matter on tha amount, it never credits me with the full award. I have completed surveys numerous times yet every time the full amount is never credited the same as what was awarded !!  Do WGT also profit from withholding the full value of credits earned?? It becomes more and more increasingly suspicious. Even when I don’t qualify for the survey, it awards me 7 credits for completing it to the point where it says I am not suitable, only for me to be actually awarded just 2 credits!

Frustrating to say the least……..

I’ve tried again this morning and both problems still remain …..

RSS