Fri, Oct 14 2022 5:32 PM

No problem, it happens

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2022 11:27 AM

Dave33200:

Thanks, looks like its working again. 

Not sure what happened. 

Dave, I've noticed that during Clash days, the videos are often hard to keep going.  I guess a lot of people are watching them to get credits to buy CC passes and balls.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2022 1:06 PM

SamSpayed:
    Dave, I've noticed that during Clash days, the videos are often hard to keep going.  I guess a lot of people are watching them to get credits to buy CC passes and balls.

Aha, never thought about it but it makes sense.

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2022 4:42 PM

@SamSpayed

@SimonTheBeetle

I never gave that much thought before, it could easily be the case. Almost like a bottle necking scenario.

SimonTheBeetle:

SamSpayed:

Aha, never thought about it but it makes sense.

• RDesforges
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 8 2023 5:32 AM

Seems credits stopped on vids again 

• Stlkcdc3
    278 Posts
    Tue, Aug 8 2023 10:08 AM

RDesforges:

Seems credits stopped on vids again 

Second that. I have been able to get most days but the 24 hr start clock keeps changing. Used to be 2pm CST for me, then the recent issues past 3-4 weeks and it was 7pm, then lost that and found videos one morning at 330am, then the past week 1030am was working and I could get most all 75. Been trying for 6 hours so far today and nothing. Worked yesterday. Pretty frustrating. 

• Dtwatson0
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 8 2023 10:41 AM

I asked WGT - response below

This is a known issue our Q/A team is working with the 3rd party offer provider on to figure out why they are not providing more offers. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible but unfortunately we wouldn't have a timeline for when this may be resolved.

• GreenLaser
    177 Posts
    Tue, Aug 8 2023 10:58 AM

I'm having problems with the credits, too.  It hasn't stopped completely but may take 10 or more tries to get a video to come up.  It's happened once before, but the problem went away after a day or two.  It's been a couple of days this time so far.  

• Gashmaster1
    41 Posts
    Tue, Aug 8 2023 11:20 AM

Same issue for two days now on multiple devices

• Anthony6863
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 8 2023 1:29 PM

I'm going on my third day now with no results ??

This is very frustrating to say the least. 

Normally I was able to receive credits starting at 3pm eastern standard 

time up here in Canada. Whats going on ?? 

RSS