Help › Forums

Danmark2010

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 15 2011 1:30 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 10:45 PM

Hello guys! My name is Gabriel, and I want to tell you a little how I become to join World Golf Tour. I have been talking with some friends on Facebook, and something happens, a commercial about WGT. And then I was curious and opened it, and I saw some nice views from new golf fields, and I sad to my self I want to be a member of this WTG´site. And then i became a member. I made a profile with the name Danmark2010, and I was playing for a while and I say wow this site of golf is so cool. I meet a lot of friends and some greeat players. when I was hack I say ohh this game is so difficulty for me, and I was close stopping. But something inside me said "You should not stop, and try some more practic game and one day you become a Legend". But something happened to my profile name (Danmark2010) when i tryed to log in to play, I could not log in as Danmark2010. And I dont know what to do. I say to my self, then I am gooing to have a new player, and this player was named Nuttella. I played for 2-3 month with this player. And I wanted to konw why I could not log ind as Danmark2010. Just for fun I serch for Damnark 2010, and then I found it. And now I say myself "how can it be possible" because I have so good game in bouth players, I deside to keep bouth players. And I play with thise 2 profiles more than 1 year, and speend around 7000 $. Now WGT send me at post, telling that I have 2 accounts, and it is not allowed to have 2 accounts. But my question is why they did not tell me that one year ago, so I not have to speend so mutch money and time! (Guys on bouth players I have more than 6000 ours spend on this game) Because of this I say - I want WGT to be onest to me and trensfer all I spend and earned with Nuttella to Danmark2010. ohh i forgot sorry for mine bad english hope you can understand guys.Enjoy and have a good golfing.

Thanks Gabriel (Danmark2010)

• DaneFenton
    162 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 11:34 PM

cool story bro. How about make 1 post and then move on.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 4:21 PM

you knew it was wrong. you were having conversations with yourself on your cc forum and wall posts between your two persona's.  nice guy(s) though. 

just don't pretend it was cool

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 1:14 AM

The only reason I left your country club was because it was blatantly obvious you were both Danmark2010 and Nuttella, and you carried on as if you weren't by having little conversations between the two profile's. That an the nonsensical posts kinda pushed me towards the slightly more sane Goldteam CC.

You need a reality check mate.

• hrvang
    324 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 2:08 AM

Nuttella wrote "Nuttella"

at 12:50 PM on October 1, 2011

Hi mine dear friend i most to live this site WGT because i got sick to by so many ball,clubs and other accesory.I just wanted you to know you are a fantastic person and in the same time a verry verry good player ,wen i wrote to you i was cry .i just send to you balls from 6000 WGT cr .Keep the verry good work to your Diamond CC.Cheers Nuttella.

Danmark2010

01 Oct 2011 at 1:09 PM

"Danmark2010"

Hello Nuttella you send to mee ball from 6000WGT cr you are crazy thanks man.Bad i want you to know you are a special  player from mee and you never by remove from Diamond Country Club ,even if you are not activ. You are on EX for Diamond CC.Cheers Danmark2010

Reality bites.

Wake up and smell the coffe.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 4:58 AM

Hello Guys you dont understand i most to play like that only like that no one know  i  have .2 account after wen WGT say to me i have to accounts.TRY to by you on mine place guys and after comment ok

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 5:07 AM

well you live Diamond CC because it was to hard for you and i do like i do because i want to keep both players hope you understand naw just think wen you spent to mach money in 1 player you want to putt out or.............?In real life i'm actor and i'm happy players was think is 2 players -so i was play good hahahahaahahahahha

• asugunnu
    48 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 7:17 AM

whaaaatttt?

• wmkyle
    438 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 7:39 AM

Honey? I'll Have that Drink NOW.

• PAGES
RSS