Tue, Nov 8 2011 11:16 PM

tour master lvl 90 looking for a cc to join

thx

• Mendeville
    6 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 9:56 AM

John,

Try UNCC (United Nations C.C.)

It's a great place, I'm sure you will find a lot of friends.

It's the best CC!!!

Reagrds

Nick

• john1402
    240 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 8:37 PM

thanks for all the invites i will be checking all of them  as soon as i get home from vacation so bear with me..meantime anyone else with suggestions or invites its still open as i havent chosen yet thx all

john

• ultravp
    550 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 8:01 AM

If you are active and willing to play on Skype, we have a lot of very good players who are a lot of fun to play with.  The majority of the club is from the UK, but we also have some players from US, Canada, France and Belgium.  We pride ourselves on having lots of laughs, but have also fared extremely well in the Slor's league and head to head match ups with other CC's.  Check out Skype Players Country Club or message me for more info.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 4:14 AM

East Coast CC has 250 Members with everyone active within 10 days.  We also have a great website that will show what the club offers.  http://eastcoastcc.webs.com/

Cycle1979

• john1402
    240 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 3:59 AM

still looking but am a legend now thx to all who posted,

• victhegreek
    124 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 4:38 AM

Hi John

If you are still looking for a club try the qitters not wlecome country club. We are a very active club - we currently have 6 leagues running, we have a Ryder Cup game on currently UK v rest of the world, many of us use the teamspeak voice server - like skype but for multiple peple at the same time. We have a live tournament evry Sunday evening.

We have our own website (www.qittersnotwlecome.co.uk) and have a lot of un.

Vic

RSS