Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Mon, Apr 29 2024 8:55 PM (1,175 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2024 5:20 PM

OK, I have not posted much, in a while, but I do read the threads sometimes. I browse the WGT discord as well, but even less so than the forums. In any event, I came across this post in the WGT server (general chat thread) and thought it funny enough to share with those who do not use discord...

EDIT: Above post was from "Cas57"

• ScottHope
    10,122 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2024 5:23 AM

Ouch!  Lol.

Imagine trying to tie a rope round these guys!

Very beautiful but I'll keep my distance, don't fancy looking like I've been through a paper shredder!

If anyone broke into your home and you played that noise through a speaker, they'd be outside in a flash!

• craigswan
    31,025 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2024 9:04 AM
    Good to have you back Steffi . Firing on all cylinders i hope for the future .
  • craigswan
    31,025 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2024 10:13 AM
    Champion status so close . You can touch it with your fingertips .
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2024 5:09 PM

Hello Craig and everyone else on WGT.  I have not been coming to the forums much these days or playing the game.   I kind of took some time away from WGT.  My wife's cancer has spread to her brain and she is on radiation AND Chemo, both at the same time. I think this is a desperation play by the doctors.   Its been a downer for sure.    Even though I have not played in a long time, I am likely still the best player of all time and no one will ever be able to beat me.    I'm pretty sure I'm better than fmagnets and sebicu and young46.   Enough of blowing my own horse.  Anyways, in old Henry style, I have to be humble about how great a player I am and sign off for now.   I will pop back in from time to time.  See you all again soon.

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2024 6:37 PM

Henry, if your wife is in this state, Im not sure where you got the time to even write this nonsense post. You may find it cathartic and I hope that was the reason.

I will pass on my prayers and good wishes.

ct

• Squatch031
    175 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2024 7:06 AM

Good riddance!

• craigswan
    31,025 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2024 7:46 AM
    Wishing your wife all the goodness yourselves can muster Henry . Crying a tear for you both . Sometimes life is a *** . You work hard all your life and then this happens . You young one's should enjoy yourselves while you can . Take care Henry and give your better half a hug from me .
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2024 1:07 PM

craigswan:
    Wishing your wife all the goodness yourselves can muster Henry . Crying a tear for you both . Sometimes life is a *** . You work hard all your life and then this happens . You young one's should enjoy yourselves while you can . Take care Henry and give your better half a hug from me .

Thank you Craig.   I'm not in a good way right now and came on the forum to ruffle some feathers like the good old days of Henry Kawa.  I wish I could go back to those days - they were fun.  Thank you CT.    As far as where do I find time... I have been doing nothing but sulking for about a year, so coming into the forums is kind of refreshing.  I'm not sure what the guy means by saying good riddance.   It sounds kind of cruel.  Anyways, it was nice to touch base with you and the others.   

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2024 1:13 AM

Henry..I feel badly that you had to read the post from Squatch. There is no walking back garbage like that post..Even if it was meant simply for you, it was vague and lazy.. 

RSS