Forums

Help › Forums

Inter Country Club play

Sun, Oct 30 2011 10:41 AM (4 replies)
  • jend222
    106 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 6:38 PM

There are currently 50 Country Clubs in WGT.  I would like to propose a match between Country Clubs.

Basically each club would hold Match Plays within their own club and the top 2 winners would represent their Country Club. 

From there we would organize MatchPlays and Alternate games between the clubs.  The winning teams would receive a certain amount of points for each win.  The team with the most points would have the bragging rights for a full year.

So speak to your club members/owners and lets get this thing rolling.  It should be a lot of fun and who know u could develop new friendships.

Please let me know what u think and if ur club would be erested.

Currently my club Cheyenne Country Club is holding MatchPlay games

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 9:27 PM

hi

Actually there are more than 50, much more.. thousands... those that you see on the WGT page (community, country clubs) are just the top 50 ranked by earnings.

If you have quorum I might be interested.

gl

jvr.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 10:22 PM

My club used to have inter club matches but the opposition always gave up after a few games.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 6:30 AM

Sounds like an interesting idea.  As another said there are MUCH more than 50 clubs.  If you'd like to limit it to the top 50 earning clubs that's an option?  It would take some work to set up and it would take contacting all the club owners but it's doable.  As the owner of East Coast CC I'd be interested and I know my members would be very interested.  Keep me posted if anyone sets something up.

Cycle1979

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 10:41 AM

Sounds interesting. Being one of the top 50 CC's by earnings, I think Supercool_world_champions would be interested. Keep me posted on this.

Tom

RSS