Forums

Help › Forums

Club transfer

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 18 2011 9:36 AM (5 replies)
  • DirkJones
    10 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 9:01 PM

Trying to transfer c.c to another player. the player isn't getting a notification. any ideas what is going on?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 10:59 PM

hi

the notification coming to his/er email. then they have to click the link to accept.

if it's not coming, maybe it's in spam filter or something. if it's not the case, please email members@worldgolftour.com and they can check into it.

-wgticon

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 11:13 PM

Everything went through finally and its all working. Thank you for your insight ICON.

• roddyrodent
    55 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 11:35 PM

I am not sure that I am in the right place, if not could someone direct me where to go for this answer.

I have been told that in country club tourneys, it is possible to set up alt shot tourneys,  If this is possible could someone please let me know how you do it.  I  belong to the Bee Keepers country club.  

If this is possible could some one let me know how you do it, thanks

roddyrodent

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 3:42 AM

Something stinks. ^

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 9:36 AM

Not really sure what your trying to do. Creating in-house tournaments are set up for Single Play and Unlimited play tournaments. WGT has already set MP and Alt shot  in place for us. If you going to have a "CC Alt  Tournament"- start a sign-up thread in your Club Forum and go for it.  Set up the teams and let WGT do the rest. Good Luck man. edge

RSS