Forums

Help › Forums

Player Suggestion List Discussion

Tue, Dec 1 2009 2:09 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 12:14 PM

First of all, I will add new topics to the form when multiple people recommend an idea, like more tiers and in-game weather, which have already been added to the form. When more than one person brings up a suggestion on this thread, it will be added to the form. You may vote multiple times, but the latest vote will count for each person. And marioh, yes I will publish the results, but not immediately; I will wait until a substantial number of people (not 100% sure what this will be yet, although 17 people have already completed the form) have cast their votes. I'm sure the results will have some influence, however small, on the decision-making of WGT administration.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 12:17 PM

I made Bogey on the survey ....  I chose 6 instead of 5 ....   I would have chosen 5 but the meter jumped on me.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 12:32 PM

gaoerfuqiu:
    When more than one person brings up a suggestion on this thread, it will be added to the form.

Then why is In-game weather on your list when I was the only one to suggest it so far on this thread?

It would be useful if gao's list and the WGT list also had an "Updated On m/d/yy " time stamp.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 12:41 PM

lvietri:
    I made Bogey on the survey ....  I chose 6 instead of 5 ....   I would have chosen 5 but the meter jumped on me.

I saw many folks choosing just 1 or 2 options and then leave. Damn quitters!  

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 12:51 PM

andyson:

gaoerfuqiu:
    When more than one person brings up a suggestion on this thread, it will be added to the form.

Then why is In-game weather on your list when I was the only one to suggest it so far on this thread?

You gave multiple legitimate links to the suggestion "In-game weather" which was enough for me to put it on the list.

andyson:
    It would be useful if gao's list and the WGT list also had an "Updated On m/d/yy " time stamp.

I can do that; on the original post of this thread, I will put the timestamp of the latest update to the list, although it'll be in dd/mm/yy format for us Americans :D

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 1:11 PM

lvietri:

I made Bogey on the survey ....  I chose 6 instead of 5 ....   I would have chosen 5 but the meter jumped on me.

Really.... 5 is not enough, I need at least 8 votes!

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 1:13 PM

gaoerfuqiu:
    it'll be in dd/mm/yy format for us Americans :D

Actually, the neutral ISO standard for dates is yyyymmdd, or yyyy-mm-dd.

So, today's date would be written 20091201 or 2009-12-01.

(I wish WGT.com would make it possible for us one day to switch to our own time zone, if not to preferred date format. My brain gets exhausted from having to continuously add 9 hours to all times shown on WGT.com webpages.)

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 2:09 PM

Faterson:
    You forgot different pins, pins & pins, Res. There's so much more potential in both Bethpage & Kiawah if they make pins move around the greens a bit. I would welcome at least 4 different pin positions per green. Could be from "easy" to "very difficult", but could also be 4 random positions, randomly mixed for our rounds.

Ok Faterson you got it. Pin location, Pin location. Darn!, now I double bogied, just like BP #15.

You are right, 4-5 more pin placements could almost make it like 4-5 more new courses. Most golf courses have 9 zones per green. Imagine what 8 new pin placements would be like. 

• PAGES
RSS