Forums

Help › Forums

Southern Gentlemen Golf Club

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 10 2011 12:23 PM (3 replies)
  • gyrene120
    594 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 6:25 AM

Southern Gentlemen are looking for new members. Free to join. We would be glad for you to join our new club

• jjsabamafan
    2 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 3:05 PM

Hello Gentlemen,

I also am a Gentleman from the south... Huntsville Al. I am a newbie to golf in this format but have played the game off and on for 25+ yrs. I would like 2 learn more about your CC  to see if I would be a good fit & would greatly appreciate your consideration.

Thanks, Jeff

• gyrene120
    594 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 11:00 PM

SORRY I HAVEN'T GOT BACK TO YOU. BUSY AT WORK U KNOW HOW IT IS. BUT I STARTED THIS CLUB AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS, WE WOULD BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS A MEMBER. WE ARE NOT BIG YET BUT HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET THERE SOME DAY. WE HAVE SOME VERY GOOD PLAYERS , BUT THE ONLY WAY TO GET BETTER IS TO PLAY. SO LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING YOU. I AM FROM VICKSBURG MISSISSIPPI.

• billyritt
    21 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 12:23 PM

Hi gyrene120, My name is bill and am looking for a club to join. Though i;v only been playing a week here I have been around golf (real life 45 yrs off and on. Have played virtual 25 yrs but i'm still a hack but do have fun. It's the good shots that keeps you coming back.    pleases concider me for membership.

tks billyritt

RSS