Forums

Help › Forums

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured

Tue, Dec 8 2009 3:46 AM (23 replies)
  • gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 12:24 PM

According to the Associated Press, Tiger Woods has been seriously injured from hitting a fire hydrant and a tree with his car while backing out of his driveway at his house in Florida. He was taken to the local hospital, where he has in serious condition. Police say that alcohol was not an issue in causing the accident, but they are investigating the scene and may press charges against Woods, who is considered one of the greatest professional golf players of all-time. More info here.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 12:39 PM
    local mayor says tiger has been released from hospital with facial injuries. hopital to release statement shortly accident happened at 2am and was only made public 12 hours later
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 9:13 PM

Backing out of the driveway at 2:20 a.m. on a Friday morning?  

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 8:35 AM

I watched the story develop on Sky News (as close as we get to CNN over here), and over time I released that they were getting their (wrong) facts from Fox News.

Faterson:

Backing out of the driveway at 2:20 a.m. on a Friday morning?  

Very good question....

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 8:37 AM

Maybe he was going to take advantage of some Black Friday deals?

Eldrick "Thrifty" Woods :)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 12:35 PM

nivlac:

Maybe he was going to take advantage of some Black Friday deals?

Eldrick "Thrifty" Woods :)

No pun intended, right nivlac? lol

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 12:40 PM

EllisSpice:
    I released that they were getting their (wrong) facts from Fox News.

The lunatic fringe "Fox news", are always adding to, and getting facts wrong. Fox news can use some Journalism.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 8:56 AM

Tiger Woods' unblemished image shows signs of tarnish:

Tiger finally shows a human element, as speculation of domestic violence looms.

We haven't heard the last of this story. Tiger did admit fault to his latest touting.

It was also reported, that Tiger Woods has a net worth of one billion dollars, and he has made a cool  $93 million on the PGA tour.

Good luck Tiger, and work on your drive. lol

• Goombahmir
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 2:36 PM

I heard Tiger was going to a "friend's" house to play some WGT, and his wife, per her programming by EA Sports to protect Tiger's sponsorships, went ballistic.

• KatieJ
    43 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 6:44 AM

Nice voicemail Tiger left on another womans phone, asking her to change her message on her phone because his wife may be calling her because she found her name on his cell phone. Keep your mouth shut Tiger and just expect it to go away..yeah,, how's that working for you now??

RSS