Forums

Help › Forums

I need alittle help here

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 13 2011 1:22 PM (5 replies)
  • davidmvera
    11 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 4:15 AM

I created a tourny at my country club but when you try to enter the tourny there's no enter just leadboard, also is there a was to delet a tourny after you create one. thx

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 8:02 AM

hi

you cannot delete tournament once it has been created. also, can you explain the first part please? I am not sure what you mean.

-wgticon

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 8:17 AM

I think he means he cannot enter a CC tournament.

On the Gameclient, under the Tournaments tab click on Country Club Tournaments. Click on the tournament name, then try entering it.

• davidmvera
    11 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 9:08 AM

to enter a tourny there and to be the word enter along with the word leaderboard all I have is leaderboard no enter

• davidmvera
    11 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 11:06 AM

on the gameclient I can play tournies But at my country club I can't figure out how unless I did some thing wrong when I created them. In my old country club I would click on Club Tounaments. Then a list of club tournies would pop up. It would tell you what the tourny was and on the far right there was a box that said Enter and Leaderboard and you had your choice to click on either on. On the tournaments that I created in my country club the box to the far right only has Leadboard, there is no Enter.

• davidmvera
    11 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 1:22 PM

thank you. all is ok now

RSS