10,703 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 4:58 PM
    crispy has always been lucky dont play him,,
  • bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 8:33 PM

zer09ine:

OK, I am seriously pissed off!!!!

I just played a match play challenge that went into sudden death w/ Crispy68. After each sudden death hole I hit continue to go to the next hole and it froze three times. I was allowed to re-enter the match each time until I was forced to forfeit my wager for "disconnecting 3 times during the match".

I didn't do anything wrong!

Help... how can I get WGT to reimburse my lost wager for that crap.

Zer09ine

Kevin

Same thing happened to me (on the recieving end)... I got booted off the game all of the sudden and so I reset all my Internet Options and my computer and then reconnected with your site (Within the 5 min time).  When I connected it said that my oppnt had disconected and that I had won the match.  My oppnt. was more than a little pissed off as I too would be.  The only way I could think to get the credits back to him was to join another match challenge with him and for forfeit on the first hole.  If there is another way please let me know.  Game info below:

DATE: 11-24-09

PLAYERS: bbeards4 vs. LAWMAN48

WAGER: 100 credits

Thanks...

bbeards4 (CLINT)

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 5:40 AM

zer09ine:

OK, I am seriously pissed off!!!!

I just played a match play challenge that went into sudden death w/ Crispy68. After each sudden death hole I hit continue to go to the next hole and it froze three times. I was allowed to re-enter the match each time until I was forced to forfeit my wager for "disconnecting 3 times during the match".

I didn't do anything wrong!

Help... how can I get WGT to reimburse my lost wager for that crap.

Zer09ine

Kevin

It's nice to see there is something in place to fix players purposely disconnecting. Kevin you seem like yours was a honest set of circumstances, but more times than not that is not the case.

There could be further steps taken though. How about putting the timeouts into the mix also. Example, any COMBINED timeouts and disconnections of 3 times automatically awards the match to the player that isn't the one disconnecting and/or timing out.

Situations like Kevin's can be taken care thru an email to WGT. I've had little problems in the past and they are usually very accomodating. This way if a player in question has a history of doing this, WGT can eventually see that their disconnects aren't so random as they want people to believe.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 8:37 AM

bbeards4 (CLINT) - it sounds like your opponent selected the option to forfeit, just like a regular matchplay game if he had waited for you to come back you could have continued your match.  The other explanation is that your opponent did not forfeit but did not wait the 5 minutes for you to return, therefore effectively forfeiting. Basically we understand that the internet performance is unpredictable and that disconnects happen. However we want to reward the player that comes back or waits for the others to return.  

• SYRUP
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 1:58 PM

how do i do to play for credits??????????

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 4:31 PM

under multiplayer mode, select matchplay challenges

make sure you are in an allowed legal country and state.

• Coffeyman
    32 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 8:27 AM

Do you earn credits from playing the regular Match Play game and not the Match Play Challenge where you have to put in the 100 credits to play??????  Someone said that you get credits at the end of the month for playing the regular.  I don't believe everything I hear so I figured I would just ask.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 8:46 AM

Coffeyman,

You can earn points in regular match play, but you won't earn any credits based on your monthly performances (no month-end reward or anything).  Doing MPC is the only way to obtain credits from Match Play games.

• Coffeyman
    32 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 9:07 AM
    That is really disheartening since they reduced all the prize credits for tournaments this past week. It is going to take me forever to get a better driver now cause I choose not to use my credit card to purchase a club and would rather earn it.
  • bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2009 6:01 AM

WGTadmin2:

bbeards4 (CLINT) - it sounds like your opponent selected the option to forfeit, just like a regular matchplay game if he had waited for you to come back you could have continued your match.  The other explanation is that your opponent did not forfeit but did not wait the 5 minutes for you to return, therefore effectively forfeiting. Basically we understand that the internet performance is unpredictable and that disconnects happen. However we want to reward the player that comes back or waits for the others to return.  

Thanks for your information. And that is what i figured happened. But this guy continues to accuse me of a plot to take over the world (90 cents at a time). He refuses to go with my plan and still is telling others (WGT members) that im a cheat and who knows what else. Can you please email him or something letting him know that in fact it was probably an errorr on his end and not mine. Or at least tell him to stop telling others that i cheat and what not. Its starting to piss me off. I know that he has at least one time because a friend of mine left me a wall post letting me know that  had just got telling this story to him about me (bbeards4) and how im a cheat and do not play me.... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg!!! Thanks.. bbeards4 (CLINT)

RSS