Forums

Help › Forums

THE NEW "MATCH PLAY CHALLENGE GAME"

Wed, Dec 9 2009 10:36 PM (22 replies)
  • bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 4:56 AM

If you dont want to wager any credits on the match then DONT choose the GAME TYPE "Match Play Challeng" when joining and/or creating a group.  Choose the GAME TYPE "Match Play".  I get tired of people refusing to play when the min. (100 credits) are proposed.  I get at least three refusals before I get one who is into it (non-refusals).

GAME TYPES = "Match Play" is for NON wager's

.... and ....

"Match Play Challenge" is for wagering credits

Thanks....

bbeards4 (CLINT)

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 9:25 AM

Agree 100%!!!

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 9:33 AM

Hey  lets make a list here of people that want to contribute  to our college funds...lol

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 9:36 AM
    Just a thought since the new game came out..how about a complimentary 100 credits to try it out? It would be a great promotion to attract people and once you are hooked who knows how much more credits may buy.
  • AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 9:58 AM

JackTaylor:
    Just a thought since the new game came out..how about a complimentary 100 credits to try it out? It would be a great promotion to attract people and once you are hooked who knows how much more credits may buy.

Sounds good. But there is a $1.00 processing fee.  :)

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 10:23 AM
    I can not believe that the WGT actually is allowing 'betting' on the site. I guess that they haven't researched gambling laws very closely. Plus who wants to pay a 10% processing fee.
  • bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 1:45 PM

TarheelsRule:
    I can not believe that the WGT actually is allowing 'betting' on the site. I guess that they haven't researched gambling laws very closely. Plus who wants to pay a 10% processing fee.

Not "gambling"...... Its called "SKILL GAMING"

Ahhhhhhhhh.... The beauty of the American Legal system and the "loopholes" it provides.

Late...

bbeards4 (CLINT)

• zer09ine
    21 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 2:14 PM

OK, I am seriously pissed off!!!!

I just played a match play challenge that went into sudden death w/ Crispy68. After each sudden death hole I hit continue to go to the next hole and it froze three times. I was allowed to re-enter the match each time until I was forced to forfeit my wager for "disconnecting 3 times during the match".

I didn't do anything wrong!

Help... how can I get WGT to reimburse my lost wager for that crap.

Zer09ine

Kevin

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 2:52 PM
    Me and thousands of other players how else can we have half a chance of winning credits ? Thanks WGT for the new game. chuckiee
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 4:25 PM

Kevin, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com with details about your issue. Also, it would be very helpful to right-click and submit a bug to us when you experience problems during the game.

RSS