Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 7/28/20 ***

Thu, Aug 6 2020 12:32 PM (113 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 10:48 AM

craigswan:

Residents of Charity Street in Los Angeles successfully appealed to have the name of their road changed as they didn’t like to announce they lived ‘on charity’.

There's a street in Dublin called Misery Hill where the unwanted lepers would sleep and criminals were hanged. The developers wanted to rebrand it but were told no by the council..

Is this where wgt have their HQ these days,..

Who will have the last word is back, Craigswan. Please don't spam this thread. 

_CHAMPION 

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 11:13 AM

WGTChampion:

craigswan:

Residents of Charity Street in Los Angeles successfully appealed to have the name of their road changed as they didn’t like to announce they lived ‘on charity’.

There's a street in Dublin called Misery Hill where the unwanted lepers would sleep and criminals were hanged. The developers wanted to rebrand it but were told no by the council..

Is this where wgt have their HQ these days,..

_CHAMPION 

+1

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 4:08 PM

Ever since the downtime I have had an occasional very bad jerky meter...I haven't had meter problems in months until two days ago. I doubt if that's a coincidence. Twice the meter jumped so far past the ding I went OB...great. Thanks for the lost balls.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 5:18 PM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Hell, how 'bout NOT posting anything for 24 hours...give us all a break!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 4:39 AM

dchallenger:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Hell, how 'bout NOT posting anything for 24 hours...give us all a break!

I posted on that thread 6 or 7 years ago. I pay for it today with daily Emails

• Cicero733
    2,298 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 5:00 AM

Go back to your original post, hit edit, uncheck “email me replies to this post”, then hit post. The emails will stop.

• garyk49
    2,316 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 6:54 AM

DonCaron:

I posted on that thread 6 or 7 years ago. I pay for it today with daily Emails

Go back and look at those posts.  Bring up edit and then take a look at the options, see if you can uncheck email.  If I remember correctly, way back then the email me replies was automatically checked, like it is in CC forum posts.  You will have to find them all, if you leave even one, you will still get the emails.

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 7:43 AM

I'm not sure you're right on that Gary. But Don could do a quick check by finding one of his posts in that thread and unchecking it. I think that might stop the emails.

For me in Chrome, unchecking one post in a thread unchecks them all.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 8:26 AM

ScottHope:
    For me in Chrome, unchecking one post in a thread unchecks them all.

Same thing in Opera. 

• garyk49
    2,316 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 11:48 AM

The reason why I said find them all.  I have run into it in the CC forum, forgot to uncheck and had numerous emails.  Default in the CC forum is checked, always been that way.

And I don't run chrome

RSS